Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

damn thats not valid on travis part.

he was def aware and just said **** it because he’s the bigger artist.

was astroworld a houston exclusive thing for six flags? that might explain or excuse it a little more.

Wait, he used the album title that a local rapper used TWICE?!?!?

It doesn’t get more Travis Scott than that. Guy is beyond unoriginal, it’s ****in crazy people letting him use that title.

220px-Scorpion_-_Eve_-_Cover.jpg

What if Trav wrote for Kanye?

This is what I was getting at. Always thought ye q millered travis

I don't have an issue with Aubrey using Scorpion after Eve. She made a rap album, he made a pop album. She's a rapper from Philly, he's an actor from Canada. There's also like 15 years between those releases so it's whatever. I'm more bothered by the title cause it sounds so sassy and feminine.

Travis is good at building records but he not even a good enough writer for himself let alone to be writing for other people lol

That’s why the majority of Travis Scott songs have features :lol: idk if _’s even wanna hear a real “solo” Travis project. industry invested a lot in this dude...

Also, Cyhi got credits on this album lol

I don't have an issue with Aubrey using Scorpion after Eve. She made a rap album, he made a pop album. She's a rapper from Philly, he's an actor from Canada. There's also like 15 years between those releases so it's whatever. I'm more bothered by the title cause it sounds so sassy and feminine.

all of this, but especially the bolded

but then again the cover fits the title :lol:

I’m surprised you even listened to the Drake album

Don't disrespect me, never heard that ****.

I'm listening to the new H.E.R. project and this ***** rap better than most of the new rappers y'all post in here. I didn't even know she rapped.

And when I say most I mean A L L.

:lol:

Travis is good at building records but he not even a good enough writer for himself let alone to be writing for other people lol

That’s why the majority of Travis Scott songs have features :lol: idk if _’s even wanna hear a real “solo” Travis project. industry invested a lot in this dude...

Also, Cyhi got credits on this album lol
Travis gets 99.9% of his stuff written and produced for him. I can also attest to some people/writers being uncredited on Birds in the Trap. Love his new album though, he put together a great collection of sounds.

:lol: :lol:

This a fact

So, Trav ain’t no different then people like Beyoncé?

I mean they’re both still talented people and good at putting records together on a high level. Their stuff wouldn’t sound like it does without their touch. I look at him more like a “pop trap” artist anyway, rapping isn’t his strong suit

Honestly, I think Travis greatest talent is his live show. Bruh is one of the best performers in Hip Hop and has been for a long time.

:lol: :lol: :smokin :pimp:

What is he saying?

Few ATL cats that used to rock with Gucci (Scooter, Thug, Nuddy) etc been taking lil pot shots at wop. Considering Gucci is the guy that out Zone 6 on the map, they trying to say he scary to come....they having s Zone 6 day today...and everybody from East Atlanta (Future & them etc) and the whole Atlanta etc showing up and showing out. They tying bait wop to come/say something.

Silly pride/hood **** mostly :lol:.

Few ATL cats that used to rock with Gucci (Scooter, Thug, Nuddy) etc been taking lil pot shots at wop. Considering Gucci is the guy that out Zone 6 on the map, they trying to say he scary to come....they having s Zone 6 day today...and everybody from East Atlanta (Future & them etc) and the whole Atlanta etc showing up and showing out. They tying bait wop to come/say something.

Silly pride/hood **** mostly :lol:.

So is it some serious stuff or is it something that can be worked out with a convo

Back
Top Bottom