Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Every rap diss IS definitely gossip. We just give it a pass because it's hidden behind a dope beat and fly rhymes.

Providing context :rofl: you would relate to a guy that puts on blackface. And turning off the comments is what I actually meant. It happened immediately after he was Juelzing with google note. Literally line by line was proven right, or else he wouldn't have had to backpedal.

Anyway, Em just dropped his first listenable album in 15 years, and you come crawling out your safe haven hole known as the Drake thread big up a guy that retreated to his Degrassi friends during a beef and took off City Girls verses for a viral sensation single. Have some dignity
hhh4.png
:rofl:

Funniest part was how Drake said I was hiding the world from my kid and his stans ate that **** up :lol:. Like how naive can you be. Bruh had a kid with a glorified stripper who he only smashed two times (two times!) and he wasn't the least bit ashamed or embarrassed..right

Providing context :rofl: you would relate to a guy that puts on blackface. And turning off the comments is what I actually meant. It happened immediately after he was Juelzing with google note. Literally line by line was proven right, or else he wouldn't have had to backpedal.

Anyway, Em just dropped his first listenable album in 15 years, and you come crawling out your safe haven hole known as the Drake thread big up a guy that retreated to his Degrassi friends during a beef and took off City Girls verses for a viral sensation single. Have some dignity
hhh4.png

Yawn.

-No adidas deal was ever confirmed
-I’m upset video was already shot before the beef lol literally showed Nike’s in the video
-comments weren’t turned off when the diss dropped lol.

I thought yall had the facts :lol:

The mood NT gets in when it comes to Drake will never not be funny :lol:

Speaking of Jay/Nas

Blueprint 2(the song) was the best we got from that beef
Facts. He was focused and determined on that track. I still like Takeover tho. That beat and how his flow on it was A1. He should've dedicated the whole song to Nas

You won’t ever see Em icy
But as cold as I get on the M I C
I polarize **** so the temps might freeze

Son bar’d that track up.

“Woke up to honkies sounding like me” had me :rofl:

woke up to honkies soinding like me is hilarious

Drake lost so bad dudes making up awards to give him :lol. “He had the better song so he didn’t lose per say “ “technically it was gossip so he didn’t lose” all of a sudden the rules that’s been in place forever get changed..... peep we need a Vince gif

Just like the rules NT was rewritten a couple summers ago right? :lol: “Twitter won the beef not drake. He only won cuz of memes” “his career is forever tainted” “white America sided with drake.” :rofl: :rofl: “Memes memes memes”

Y’all didn’t mind the memes this time huh? :lol: :lol: :lol: White America wasn’t behind the one right? Not the machine this time? :lol:

Drake won that one tho on wax and with all the extra **** u and your white friends love. And just like he won that one by a large margin he lost this one.... terribly.... like not close..... the most 1 sides victory ever.... ***** had another man come throw in the towel smh pathetic

:lol that narrative changing like the weather. Now it’s he won by a large margin LOL FOH. ****** was copping all kinds of pleas...now it’s he won lmaooo back to back was trash tho hahaha

Back
Top Bottom