Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

The energy was way different during Meek/Drake, y’all definitely weren’t saying Drake was the clear cut winner

“Drake had the most popular song but what you expect?”

“If anything, Meek won the war because look at the long term effects”

“Meek was on drugs so he wasn’t focused”

With Pusha/Drake, ****** were tallying

“Well Push put out that blackface photo so thats 1 point for him”

“Drake went on ig and xyz, so he lost”

Are we talking records or surrounding antics?

The energy was way different during Meek/Drake, y’all definitely weren’t saying Drake was the clear cut winner

“Drake had the most popular song but what you expect?”

“If anything, Meek won the war because look at the long term effects”

“Meek was on drugs so he wasn’t focused”

With Pusha/Drake, *****s were tallying

“Well Push put out that blackface photo so thats 1 point for him”

“Drake went on ig and xyz, so he lost”

Are we talking records or surrounding antics?

Man please, Meek was getting clowned all over the place by casuals and regular rap fans. Everybody was mentioning how terrible he played the beef, including that terrible Wanna Know track

I just listened to the ringer. I remember em having this introspective interview years back talking about how he was bitter and hating on other rappers in his songs too much. But I guess he's still doing that. And then I remembered that em has been clean and sober for years now. And then I remembered that em is trash

At the end of the day, drake beat meek. I don’t think nobody would dispute that at this point now that the dust settled. Hate aside it was a blowout on wax. But meek did hit son with a overhand swing that did more damage to him in the long run. And no matter how y’all try to twist it Aubrey lost by a wideeeeee margin. I didn’t even want these dudes to “beef” I thought it was gonna be a bunch of fruity subs back n forth. But dog came and ate boy plate and left him “taking the high road” :lol:. **** lightweight embarrassing they resulted to that j prince thing, loooing back that has to be the worse **** ever besides jay crying.

Now they’re talking about everyone hahaha we are talking about YOU guys..y’all weren’t in here saying “drake bodied him :pimp: :pimp:” ****. ****** were making every excuse they could and if there was a compliment it was a backhanded one. I’m using DIRECT quotes. Those were things that were said IN THIS THREAD. The backpedal is hilarious :lol:

“Meek still got the streets” “did drake even write it”
Hahahaa :rofl:

I’m waiting for one of y’all to say “I never said that” so you can look even more foolish than you do now. :nerd:

? I dont listen to neither of them. Only listen 2 cole/kendrick/bay area rappers. Jay rock got the album of the year in my eyes tho.

:lol: that narrative changing like the weather. Now it’s he won by a large margin LOL FOH. *****s was copping all kinds of pleas...now it’s he won lmaooo back to back was trash tho hahaha
I don’t think I was around when Back to Back dropped. Who really thought that was trash? It was highly effective, clearly.

He still trash *shrug* he just won a battle but he just lost one so :smile:

It’s ok b, meek didn’t die from the battle Aubrey will be ok, just got a L on his record :pimp: dog forfeited

Y’all re-litigating old **** for the 1000x time :lol:.

Restore the energy in here! Quando Rondo fye. Blues music! :pimp: :pimp:

Kanye called the truce before Prince did too :lol:

“I’m a family man, the beef is over”

Drake won with the “casual, suburban, corny ESPN broadcasters” crowd...

Meek won with the HOOD!! That’s all that matters. I don’t care about casual rap fans and those who aren’t of my ilk (and I ain’t strictly talking race)

Back
Top Bottom