Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

And another one

IMG_5153.JPG

:pimp:

Also....:pimp: to the 40 pairs of timbs in the back :pimp:

:lol: at Peewee being trash rap.

Folks see/hear where an act is from and dismiss them off rip.

That dude is actually nice with it.

Naw, it's trash

Cause our people don't stand for ****.

The pain people buying them are white people and asians, not us

OVO Jays sold out cause they were limited and they all looked like women's shoes which was weird.

I'm still not sure what the owl means, but I don't want it on a sneaker

Give me a panther, shark, lion or tiger or something.

Naw, it's trash

The pain people buying them are white people and asians, not us

I'm still not sure what the owl means, but I don't want it on a sneaker

Give me a panther, shark, lion or tiger or something.

I'm Sure that a large amount of kids wearing them are White, Asian but you're Gassing it if your saying there isn't a substantial amount of black people wearing Yeezy's :lol:

Some, but most of the people wearing them aren't us

and I'd rather us make a stand for something that actually matters, like standing in a voting line in November

Surely if the knowledge of politics & politicians is there, but A lot op people don't get that knowledge. They just go solely based off party or word of mouth.

I've been saying this for years but Rappers could seriously impact voting & make votes count if they wanted. Imagine a conglomerate of rappers putting together a tour that can only be attended if you signed up to vote. A lot of people who usually wouldn't would cast a vote only for the concert.

And i'm willing to bet that those rappers could pick a candidate & influence a significant amount of that crowd to vote for them, even without that fan having much knowledge on said politicians policies

Would you say that Yeezys are like Bape was?

_'s wore Bape but it was mainly worn by other races to fit in.

I disagree. Bape had groundbreaking designs (except the bapestas being AF1s) basically. You still have a percentage of people who buy stuff for quality/design. Theyre designs were unique as hell.

If you ask a person who majors in some kind of art or design, or is a artist/designer they’ll tell you that.

You still have pockets of people who buy stuff due to the design or functionality. Stuff may seem more of a fad nowadays but, it’s whatever.

Not in the least bit, the hiphop community was late to the Bape Wave. At first Bape was a very niche thing and slowly it became a hypebeast thing. The yeezy line has been going strong since Debut & now that the pricepoints & limited numbers have dropped i see them in the hood a lot more than ever. Black people run what's hot in fashion these days... if we weren't wearing them those White/Asian kids wouldn't be tryna to cop em either

Nah chill, I rocked Bape heavy, still have some things
Was never to fit into another race

it was because no one in my hood had it :rofl:

Also today em posted a live stream of him playing mrs. pacman, ...mgk has Pac-Man tattoos on his neck :nerd:
Diss coming soon

Surely if the knowledge of politics & politicians is there, but A lot op people don't get that knowledge. They just go solely based off party or word of mouth.

I've been saying this for years but Rappers could seriously impact voting & make votes count if they wanted. Imagine a conglomerate of rappers putting together a tour that can only be attended if you signed up to vote. A lot of people who usually wouldn't would cast a vote only for the concert.

And i'm willing to bet that those rappers could pick a candidate & influence a significant amount of that crowd to vote for them, even without that fan having much knowledge on said politicians policies
gettyimages-51086449.jpg

Back
Top Bottom