Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

gettyimages-51086449.jpg

Yeahhhh, that was a fail :lol::smh:. At least he tried tho.

Not in the least bit, the hiphop community was late to the Bape Wave. At first Bape was a very niche thing and slowly it became a hypebeast thing. The yeezy line has been going strong since Debut & now that the pricepoints & limited numbers have dropped i see them in the hood a lot more than ever. Black people run what's hot in fashion these days... if we weren't wearing them those White/Asian kids wouldn't be tryna to cop em either

What era of Bape, Pharrell era or this era?

I don't think the Pharrell era was ever a hypebeast thing, because it wasn't popular enough.

What era of Bape, Pharrell era or this era?

I don't think the Pharrell era was ever a hypebeast thing, because it wasn't popular enough.

Pharrell Era ABSOLUTELY became a hypebeast thing. He was on it first, but slowly it started to pick up more & more steam.. until the point came when everything was a camo/all over print hoodie

I hate how people make fun and dismiss dudes that go through things like Nas but if a woman would have posted that then the world would end. The whole MeToo squad would be at his neck.

There's a lot of dudes who go through what he goes through while suffering in silence. Something needs to be done about the laws favoring women in those situations.

Back
Top Bottom