Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Holding someone down, and turning 2 million into 6 like she’s gordon gekko are two different things.

And of course she held him down, she was a video vixen a he was a multimillionaire.
dont say of course like just cause u got money
a female will be loyal
and ride stuff out with u
and not only that
she seems to actually want whats best for him
and keep him on the straight and narrow

It ain't hard finding a woman that will "ride for you" "hold you down" or any of that ****. They're everywhere. Some of y'all just be picking the wrong one and it's blatant as **** but ignore the signs. I hate that ****. I got so many of my boys that are like yo, I can't find a good girl. FOH, they're everywhere.

And didn't his wife have all kinds of issues before? Abandoning her kids and ****, smashing rappers and ****. She been in too many videos, I'm not ever wifing a video joint.

He talked about it a little in his book but that's weird to me. She out here doing all that and you keep coming back to her. I'm good.

It ain't hard finding a woman that will "ride for you" "hold you down" or any of that ****. They're everywhere. Some of y'all just be picking the wrong one and it's blatant as **** but ignore the signs. I hate that ****. I got so many of my boys that are like yo, I can't find a good girl. FOH, they're everywhere.

And didn't his wife have all kinds of issues before? Abandoning her kids and ****, smashing rappers and ****. She been in too many videos, I'm not ever wifing a video joint.

He talked about it a little in his book but that's weird to me. She out here doing all that and you keep coming back to her. I'm good.
damn man
we know all this
but tryna have a positive vibe

I can't with that flow. He sounds like he thinking, tryna do too much. His old diss tracks he would just rap and ride the beat.

Em definitely overthinking **** but he got some crazy flows on that diss. I like it. He got some **** on there you gotta hear more than once BUT he also could have shortened it. I **** with it though, I think it's hard. I'm ******* with it and Kamikaze. I still don't **** with Revival, 5'9 collab and MMLP2 though.

Well in the Book of Hosea, God sent him to go wife a prostitute, so I won't judge Wop if he was really in love with her.

right on cue...:lol:

***** about to drop a winter edition patch update for the first time in his career huh :lol:

this ***** is a so smart

Back
Top Bottom