Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Aye look at like this, he was probably getting the best top & **** of that time.:lol:

I always wondered how them boys could even physically “get right” in ancient times when ****** would bathe once a months.

so much yick cheese and fish filets.

Seem like all the talk is keeping him around matter fact. Em's interview pieces with Sway got millions of views each. It's non-stop Em talk everywhere. His fans. the people that hate him. His name ain't been this hot in over a decade.

facts.

this would b the time for him to try a regular active career.

:rofl: “too good”

cVqn289.jpg

WQrtMoY.jpg

CZAIzRa.jpg

ONRryPn.jpg

@mrwavez tel that man to put this dumb ***** in timeout for dry snitching so casually

:lol: didnt he have a line on scorpion about some chick “still being a baby” :rofl:

I disagree, people been trying to get rid of Eminem probably since Love the Way You Lie or whatever. Around that time I think. NT been turned on him.
It's only turning when its done for no reason. Em has dropped nothing but trash mixed with a small sprinkle of decent stuff since his comeback. That's just what it is.

what y’all think his best work is. both before and after the mid 2000’s gap.

i like a few joints from his first two albums bc of how out there they are but once he left the slim shady era he became unbearably corny to me.

Seem like all the talk is keeping him around matter fact. Em's interview pieces with Sway got millions of views each. It's non-stop Em talk everywhere. His fans. the people that hate him. His name ain't been this hot in over a decade.

Reminds me couple days ago some random dude in the gym came up to me and started talking about the new Em album :lol:

Reminds me couple days ago some random dude in the gym came up to me and started talking about the new Em album :lol:

he def got a certain type of audience still on lock and always will which has always been the elephant in the room for really how much the CULTURE ****s with him.

I said this on here years, maybe months ago and ****** aint know what the **** I was talking about...now he been wack since 07 :lol:

Eminem Show is clearly his best work. Since that album, his best stuff has been The Re-Up and the Royce album. No other artist considered has more bad albums than him. Even Jay and Nas’ albums that are considered mediocre/bad have SOME gems. You may not be able to put together a dope 8 song EP from Encore, Relapse (don’t tell me how good that garbage is), Revovery, and MMLP2.

Back
Top Bottom