Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

DE53126A-37AD-4C8D-B050-F125E991E35E.png
DE53126A-37AD-4C8D-B050-F125E991E35E.png

We finna eat

91FC2C06-2DEC-4CD0-88CD-B384A305673C.png

Kanye has fully embraced being a face and producer/creative director/curator at this point. He really tryna pull the curtain back and its funny cause _'s dont even care :lol::lol:

He went on Kimmel and said he went to Amoeba Music weekly and dug for/chopped samples for over a year after he got out the hospital. All those samples he chopped ended up forming the bulk of the production for all those Wyoming albums.

Outside of that, he said at Yeezy Sound he got a team of _'s to come in and help with drums, lyrics, choruses etc.

_ literally said he would give out ideas/direction to 6-7 people and then go to sleep while he wait and see what they come up with :rofl:

If this was 5-7 years ago this would be a hot topic lol

Last edited:
Kanye damn near admitted that his legacy ain’t **** and a team of people create his music, but people still call him a genius :smh:

I think his legacy still intact he just in a way different space now

He used to live in the studio, now he seriously doing clothes and all this other ****

they got lazy after warriorz.

I thought Sparta was pretty good with the change in sound, and Street Certified was cool. Wouldn't really call it lazy, but when you rap that type of high energy aggressive style that long, sounding subdued at some point is almost a forgone conclusion.

“Cmon man drip harder? I gotta be apart of this P, please” ***** pulled another ds3. Dude know who bout to have the hardest **** out pause.

“Cmon man drip harder? I gotta be apart of this P, please” ***** pulled another ds3. Dude know who bout to have the hardest **** out pause.

He gave Lil Baby his biggest song/hit to date, and keeps showing love to the “streets”, stepping away from the mainstream, gave City Girls a big look too

This is you when you enjoying a song and Drake verse come on

8934F2C1-8B9F-4103-A23E-225AE3818CE0.gif

Lol nah they only haters on the internet, mfs be in the club screaming the words to his parts gotta make sure nobody looking so they can get back on the internet and make up **** :lol:

Baby washed drake too :pimp: dude might as well try to sign to QC, he love being around them mfers. He could be the 3rd city girl

Never change fam. :lol:

Your slander for Drake is only rivaled by Peep’s slander for Wayne. **** is always funny to read. :lol:

But you wylin’ about no one reciting any of Drake’s verse. The ***** gave the women the usual Instagram quote with “life is amazing it is what it should be” and they ran with it per usual.

Back
Top Bottom