Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Watch yourself, b.

Run my fade
F9AF00A3-43DE-4FE3-87C2-8C83D1A1A0C8.gif

I done been in plenty clubs/lounges/settings where they played certain songs I didn’t like. And I gladly sat my happy as there and posted up on the wall, or had that “I’m not feeling this song” face

How is it only on NT? U only gonna see on Twitter what u search for. For every person that tweeted about something being fire u could find a tweet about it being bad. Of course most of your friends or circle are gonna like a lot of the same ****. I never understood that argument. This is a bunch of *****s from different places that ain’t on some group think type **** and say how they feel.
Pretty much. You can find people that think J Cole is boring then find people that think he's great. People that think Drake is wack then people that think he's a goat.

Wale is probably the only rapper where on the internet it's mostly hate. :lol:

I done been in plenty clubs/lounges/settings where they played certain songs I didn’t like. And I gladly sat my happy as there and posted up on the wall, or had that “I’m not feeling this song” face
Nah. :lol:

In a club setting anything will go. I've had girls grind on me to B2K, Trillville and Ying Yang Twins that don't mean I like the ****.

Thug and Wayne both would make so much money independently and they really gotta b the ones to set that blueprint

Where does Thug fall short fam. I know it was all jokes back in 2016 when we’d say he isn’t going to reach certain peaks, but son seems to be on a decline as of late. It’s strange because you hear a lot of talking heads say they’re fans of his, and he produced good music, but something just hasn’t stuck with Thugger.

Where does Thug fall short fam. I know it was all jokes back in 2016 when we’d say he isn’t going to reach certain peaks, but son seems to be on a decline as of late. It’s strange because you hear a lot of talking heads say they’re fans of his, and he produced good music, but something just hasn’t stuck with Thugger.

It's weird. He's like the internet's fav rapper, his name is big but he fails to do good #'s even by today's standards. All his peers done passed him. We can't even give him the "underground, independent" pass cuz he ain't independent and he's gotten co-sign after co-sign by big names. Birdman, TI, Kanye, Drake. They been trying to make him bigger. He was on that spanish chicks song that was big, got Elton John praising him. :lol:

Designer :lol:
Just seen a headline about dude throwing up on stage again.

It's weird. He's like the internet's fav rapper, his name is big but he fails to do good #'s even by today's standards. All his peers done passed him. We can't even give him the "underground, independent" pass cuz he ain't independent and he's gotten co-sign after co-sign by big names. Birdman, TI, Kanye, Drake. They been trying to make him bigger. He was on that spanish chicks song that was big, got Elton John praising him. :lol:

Thug team just scared to flop :lol:. That’s why he keep churning out “EP’s” with no promo and not labeling it anything official.

With real promo behind him....Thug is a 75k first week artist on an official album.

That’s decent....but I’m sure they want the 120K plus first week type of rollout...and they either missed that moment, completely fumbled it, or didn’t give the right pushes.

Back
Top Bottom