Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Gonna watch in a bit....

This was a cool inspirational sit down. Happy to see bruh getting back to it. He was just in the pen a few years ago now he making plays in film and bout to be in India investing in healthcare start ups, **** :lol: :pimp:

Haven’t seen much of the denim brand but I can def see that Reasonable Doubt clothing line doing numbers in the Urban Outfitters etc

Crazy to think about everybody that came from those couple blocks and the impact that had on the culture. Not even just rappers but _’s like Dapper Dan too

That Biggs interview just balanced out this video Dame sent Kanye being thirsty :stoneface: :smh::lol:

Turns out he didn't even make the beat either. Diplo hopped in the comments and said thats his instrumental :lol::smh:

Diplo one of the biggest _'s out there, why the hell would you think you could pass that off like you just chopped some **** up

Cole, Rihanna, Khaled, Mustard, Big Sean, even Jaden Smith had a dope album. They the opposite of washed. :lol: Plus their sports division.
I'm talking bout their actual music label artists. Most of who you named is just managed by Roc. Cole n Jaden are actually artists sign to label. That music roster is WASHED.

That Biggs interview just balanced out this video Dame sent Kanye being thirsty :stoneface: :smh::lol:

Turns out he didn't even make the beat either. Diplo hopped in the comments and said thats his instrumental :lol::smh:

Diplo one of the biggest _'s out there, why the hell would you think you could pass that off like you just chopped some **** up

Damn, Dame.

Still hating on the kid or nah :nerd: :lol:

You know damn well I wasn't hating on him

Being subjective = hating :smh:

369867E3-AB46-42DA-B579-BC2066D64728.png

Back
Top Bottom