Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

maxresdefault.jpg

Aubrey doesn’t abide by the laws of manhood. His pattern of sucka **** has been WELL established/documented. future infractions are inevitable. Banish him from your iTunes, for you too will gradually evolve into a BAN.

We must protect this house.

The dynamic between Lil Baby & Gunna is similar to Conway & WSG (not comparing quality of bars)

One provides substance, the other provides style

someone put me on these dudes i alsays see yall talking bout wm

had my whole weekend planned with drip harder being the soundtrack.... now I need a new soundtrack cuz this ain’t it

dont sleep on that luca brasi 2.

sheck wes also dropped a cool project it might not be for y’all tho.

dom dropped his best project of the fall off era which wasnt hard to do but it got some joints that u can ride 2. my benz the standout

that being said, underdog, deep end, the drake joint, close friends, i am, seals pills, driptoohard and that joint baby was working on in preacherman shoulda been the only songs on here and it woulda been near flawless for what type of
music it is.

Roc Nation roster WASHED, cept for like 2 ppl
Cole, Rihanna, Khaled, Mustard, Big Sean, even Jaden Smith had a dope album. They the opposite of washed. :lol: Plus their sports division.

Based on the praise it got, I was really let down by that Reason album.
It's real good to me. Lyrically it's tough, content is strong. He got a voice that definitely stands out.

Back
Top Bottom