5. Gone in 60 seconds
devil in my head twice lol
ill go in no order

Its regular
chilli bobba
gone in 60 seconds
uchies/ silly billy
I know

That Mr. Cheeks mainstream resurgence in the early 00s was so damn random, but so damn appreciated :pimp: :lol:

:lol: @ Fredro thinking that bar from Lights, Camera, Action was a “new *****”. Perception is everything.

He was dead on about Woah Vicky. You can tell when somebody trying too hard :lol:.

That Mr. Cheeks mainstream resurgence in the early 00s was so damn random, but so damn appreciated :pimp: :lol:

:lol: @ Fredro thinking that bar from Lights, Camera, Action was a “new *****”. Perception is everything.

He was dead on about Woah Vicky. You can tell when somebody trying too hard :lol:.

:lol:

They did a disservice to the Pharoahe bars. It's always odd to me how some of them just read it, but they don't try to repeat it in a rhyme pattern to try and get it better.

Sticky did the acting thing, but signing to Columbia was a terrible decision for his solo career. He should have been Busta level, if not more because of the acting.

Dude rhymed nympho and Sacramento. :rofl:

and Puba blew it. Reel to Reel and then 2000 were two lackluster projects that stalled his career. But from 90-96 he was up there. He was swag rap before swag rap and one of the coolest dudes to ever touch a mic.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom