Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

This Usher album ain't it, it's generic as ****. Doesn't need to rap or flow on this ****. Just sing and he barely does that. Beats are dope and would have been cool to hear him sing over some of these but yeah, so far only like one song for real.

I REALLY HATE SINGERS DUMBING THEIR SOUND DOWN. USING AUTOTUNE AND TRYING TO RAP, JUST ****IN SING AND USE YOUR REAL TALENT. IT SEEMS LIKE SO MANY R&B SINGERS ARE DOING THIS AND IT'S SO ****IN DUMB. SING MOTHER****ER.

This easily the standout, ***** actually singing and it sounds great

Last edited:
Peace sign is the only song I really liked. Usher gotta step his lyric game up (get more creative writers).

You Decide and Say What U Want are my favorites cause he singing for real.

She Ain't Tell Ya and Peace Sign were cool too but needed more singing.

The rest was either too much rapping, trash features or terrible content.

I listen to him when he was apart of the Sauce Twinz and whatnot back in like 2014/2015. He’s garbage.

Maxo Kreams is leaps and bounds better

Sauce Walka only threaten dudes who he know are pie off rip. He ain’t fooling me

I listen to him when he was apart of the Sauce Twinz and whatnot back in like 2014/2015. He’s garbage.

Maxo Kreams is leaps and bounds better

Sauce Walka only threaten dudes who he know are pie off rip. He ain’t fooling me

That’s when I thought he was garbage too. Thanks for proving my point :lol: purely rapping ability Walk is actually better, as he’s more versatile than Maxo, but both are nice. The antics are annoying as **** though and I don’t care for it

Gah damn Zay Tiggy blessed Usher. What I wouldn't give to hear some 06-11 Gucci on these beats.
This Usher hard tho.

Usher is one of the Goats off of confessions alone , throw in 8701 and he’s up there .

Off the top of my head He’s the #2 male from our era besides Kellz

Music wise D'angelo is better than Usher, I might take Geuwine over him too, it's close though.

Only counting the last 20 years I would say

Kellz
D'angelo
Genuwine
Usher
Ne-Yo

Back
Top Bottom