Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

folks say this
but be having bm's looking like big leslie jones

Ain’t that the truth!! Good thing I ain’t got kids yet...:lol:

And I BET you’d trade Leslie Jones personality, for Nikki’s. Y’all put stock into these women when they all the same, you suppose to treat all these skuts the same. Whether they look good or not

You probably ain’t start getting women until you became and adult, and started making money. You were behind the 8ball from the get-go

And I BET you’d trade Leslie Jones personality, for Nikki’s
see this the thing though
when u dating a female
she assimilates some of ur traits
or she has traits from previous dudes
so safaree and meek still influencing her
when she was with nas
she wasnt wilding out really
so if im smashing nikki
all that clown behavior stops
cause i aint no clown

when u dating a female
when she was with nas
so if im smashing nikki
cause i aint no clown

giphy.gif

when u dating a female
when she was with nas
so if im smashing nikki
cause i aint no clown

“Assimilates” your traits :lol::rofl::rofl:

Can tell you wet behind the ears. Pimping 101, I ain’t raising no woman. How you are, is how your are. Either we mesh, or not. I ain’t molding no woman. Nicki 36 years old. A full grown woman. She for the game. But I forgot, there are more men like you, who are novices, willing to correct her 36 years of faults.

You blame ex boyfriends, and not the women. That’s how I know we built differently :lol::rofl:

“Assimilates” your traits :lol::rofl::rofl:

Can tell you wet behind the ears. Pimping 101, I ain’t raising no woman. How you are, is how your are. Either we mesh, or not. I ain’t molding no woman. Nicki 36 years old. A full grown woman. She for the game. But I forgot, there are more men like you, who are novices, willing to correct her 36 years of faults.

You blame ex boyfriends, and not the women. That’s how I know we built differently :lol::rofl:
ooooh
i see what u doing
i aint fallin for it
im in a good space at the moment
i aint doing this
not today

also was this to me
cause i had my first kid at 14
daughter bout to be 18 in jan so..........

TONNNNNNs of people have had kids around the age of 14-16 years old... that don’t mean your good with women though :rofl::rofl::lol:

I chose not to have kids that early because all my relatives had kids, early like that. And they be miserable and are mediocre parents.

I never had problems with women though, because I’m smooth and got a gift of gab.

TONNNNNNs of people have had kids around the age of 14-16 years old... that don’t mean your good with women though :rofl::rofl::lol:

I chose not to have kids that early because all my relatives had kids, early like that. And they be miserable and are mediocre parents.

I never had problems with women though, because I’m smooth and got a gift of gab.
ok cool

Back
Top Bottom