Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

@maq25060 Cam legit sounds old. He sounds like he’s smoked a ton of cigarettes and has strep throat. If Juelz is 100% washed, Cam may be at 68%.

Last edited:
I hate that I’ve been around studios for so long

I can’t even listen to projects the same :smh:

Dipset project quality is all over the place

I hate that I’ve been around studios for so long

I can’t even listen to projects the same :smh:

Dipset project quality is all over the place
That's been the case for over a decade. Especially for Cam.

Going back to Crime Pays and Public Enemy #1

Its like they left the Roc and the major and there was no more mixing and mastering of songs.

Cam doesn't sound old, he just sounds like he wasn't involved. He doesn't sound like he gives a ****. I still don't think he's that cool with Jim and Juelz. Think it'll never be the same for him. Jim Jones sounds like it's his album and he trying to show something.

Upstaged is better by a lot. That **** is fire.

Cam is wack now. He sound washed and lazy. That's all it is.

I just listened to them Joyner/Tory records. I feel like Joyner took his head off with that first Litty freestyle. I don't like Joyner's music but he can spit, his bars was tough, he clowned that _. Tory just sound like another R&B _ rapping. He try real hard and it just sounds forced and he ain't saying nothing. His first record that kicked this off had me like "where is the diss?".

Cam is wack now. He sound washed and lazy. That's all it is.

I just listened to them Joyner/Tory records. I feel like Joyner took his head off with that first Litty freestyle. I don't like Joyner's music but he can spit, his bars was tough, he clowned that _. Tory just sound like another R&B _ rapping. He try real hard and it just sounds forced and he ain't saying nothing. His first record that kicked this off had me like "where is the diss?".

Yeah, Joyner had the better punches. He won. Tory's second songs was dope tho, he had some bars but he said too much **** on that song. Too much filler.

They did it for a check, Jim is the only one who still sounds hungry. Cam has been going through the motions for a minute.

Fire, what's this on?

Blows my mind how big bloods and crips is in NY now.

:pimp::pimp::pimp:
AF995DBF-4204-4E5F-8621-90AA2B9A468B.png

“Uh, from the stoop to the coupe (Yeah)
Money stack from the floor through the roof (Yeah)
Santana get loose like a tooth“

You know you got the juice when you diss yourself and don’t even realize it. :pimp:

Attachments

• 83244729-33D7-4C38-A34B-F880D6369C70.png
    83244729-33D7-4C38-A34B-F880D6369C70.png
    840.6 KB · Views: 1
Hearing the new dipset album
All I can do is :smh:

U know what I do appreciate more though
I appreciate the version of “I really mean it”
With Juelz and Jim rapping on it with cams verses

Back
Top Bottom