Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Just read Fewtch got two kids on the way and another thot just said she pregnant. No wonder this dude been acting up on IG or snap alot lately.

Sheesh, Future should have gotten a vasectomy years ago

Worried about another mans reproductive organs

CC10ED69-CB2F-46BD-8E99-07EBF3206E8C.gif

Ak think ppl depend on him for the info and the way EveryDay Struggle act (just in general aint even see the episodes after he got booked) dude legitimately think he journalist. It's funny but I wouldn't be surprised if dude end up on CNN the way he spins these things

Mysonne can rap but he def a conspiracy theorist type of dude

Last edited:
I noticed they pulled off Oodles Babies off Apple. First yesterday I noticed the explicit was gone, and then today I noticed the clean version was gone. It's still on Tidal. Sample clearance issues?

Ak think ppl depend on him for the info and the way EveryDay Struggle act (just in general aint even see the episodes after he got booked) dude legitimately think he journalist. It's funny but I wouldn't be surprised if dude end up on CNN the way he spins these things

That's the crazy part.

Joe and Charlamagne will tell you I'm biased and you know he's not going to touch a Fab or Puff situation. Nobody would blame Ak if he didn't touch certain stories.

Puff maybe
But he spoke on Fab b4

If Shotti got Tekashi them Murda Beats they should let him keep the $$

Back
Top Bottom