Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I’m tellin ya. Yo be “talking that ****”. A lot of these ****** do. When you strip away the preconceived notions and hate on new dudes and just LISTEN....you find out that some of these lor ***** from a certain cloth be talking that ****.

A Boogie taught me this. Remember fronting til I actually took the time to listen to what yo was saying.

Roddy Cool with me.

I hate that I didn't not like this. Dude looks stupid but has a flow

Saw this on the Coli. They got Mel Matrix on some big ****.
:smh:

Tekashi 6ix9ine's co-defendant Jamel Jones, known as "Mel Murda," was hit with serious drug charges in addition to the weapons and racketeering charges Tekashi and his other co-defendants are facing. This comes after wiretap transcripts showed Jones speaking to Tekashi's former manager Shotti about the rapper never being in a gang and they hinted at harming him.

The U.S. Attorney filed an additional narcotics charge against Jones, as well as possession with intent to distribute a controlled substance. Prosecutors claim that Jones was the leader of a drug operation ran by the Nine Trey Gangsta Bloods. He is accused of knowingly trafficking large amounts of heroin, fentanyl and MDMA.

Jones is facing an additional life sentence with the new charges. More details to come.

this Lil Baby is fire bruh :emoji_anguished:

Crush A Lot
616DAE6E-E514-41BF-B8BF-81F57E743109.png
bless this young man.

Peewee and Meek loaded for tomorrow, they getting no PT tonight lol

10 tracks in and this Meek album should've been shortened. It's all over the place.

Bruh had about 6 major samples in the first 10 tracks. They put some money behind this

Man I got finals on Monday. The way my n**** Wavy talking is making me think this line up’s about to **** up my weekend. :lol:

Yo I was just listening to an old 2017 episode randomly when I was getting a hair cut. I had a bet with myself that n****s was taking this week off. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom