Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Future just made 35, is he over the hill? (Question Directed towards his die hard fans)

You’re a die hard on the low. Live your truth fam.

But nah. Not over the hill yet. Son’s been delivering quality street **** since October 2014 and hasn’t put out a bad project.

All this drama he’s got with his multiple baby moms, the advent on multiple new children getting ready to be born... son... this next tape is about to be incredible. :smokin :lol:

Last edited:
You’re a die hard on the low. Love your truth fam.

But nah. Not over the hill yet. Son’s been delivering quality street **** since October 2014 and hasn’t put out a bad project.

All this drama he’s got with his multiple baby moms, the advent on multiple new children getting ready to be born... son... this next tape is about to be incredible. :smokin :lol:

Now that you say that, you may have a point. Just hope it ain't another full r&b project

Rap game Antonio Cromartie.

Them bitter h*** finna run him dry

Why these n_ don’t go at chics who got money? Doctors, Attorneys, business women, wealthy female celebrities (he tried with Ciara). But, they shack up with harlots

Rap game Antonio Cromartie.

Them bitter h*** finna run him dry

Why these n_ don’t go at chics who got money? Doctors, Attorneys, business women, wealthy female celebrities (he tried with Ciara). But, they shack up with harlots
Thoughts of a broke *****.
The wealthy/famous women will plot on you quicker than the average, and they are far better at it.

***** want Pluto to fall off so bad :lol:. They been wishing it since early 2016. Everybody fronted on Purple Reign...then doubles back and loved it :smh: :lol:

We damn near in 2019...and he still got it. The Wizard :pimp:

Purple Reign wasn't bad, he was just dropping too much in a small time frame. Purple Reign the song was a dope *** song

Thoughts of a broke *****.
The wealthy/famous women will plot on you quicker than the average, and they are far better at it.

:rofl::rofl::lol:

I’m broke but still got H***** n_

Y’all n_ be wanting to get a chic who broke, that y’all can “mold”, until she start hanging around you and your other wealthy friends, and their women.

Them h*** gone be putting her on game, and she gone eventually turn heel.

All my chics hustle equally, or just as good as me. Keep being on the trail of these hooving, sack chasers.

They mama already trained them for guys like you and Future :lol::lol:

Remember, Stedman got Oprah in the friend zone. Learn life...

Purple Reign wasn't bad, he was just dropping too much in a small time frame. Purple Reign the song was a dope *** song

People were trashing it initially. There was “has future fallen off” takes. Desiigner was supposed to “get future out the paint” etc etc.

Yet, here we are. Pluto still at it. 2018 was light...he did charity work for Zay, DJ Esco, Tour with Nicki, Superfly Soundtrack...and even a Juice WRLD collab...and he still had a solid year and dropped one of the best projects of the year, for free.

Let that man get in album mode and lock in. Monster :pimp:

Future living foul. :lol:

f'n on Pippens wife, all of Lil Bow wow ex's, more baby mothers. He bout to drop anther classic.

I'm taking everything that comes with my children

wow.png

80% of Meek’s features are trash on his album. He need to keep it simple and stop making music with these clowns

Back
Top Bottom