Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Mona Lisa to me ain’t nothing but a *****. :lol:

Ross x Hov don’t miss when they rap together.

Don’t know why Ross thought he could sneak an f-bomb in a verse in 2018..they been trying to get him outta here since midnight :lol:

Still ain’t get off the longway yet. Meek and Jason pops gotta wait.

Meek Album hard. Idc. Those samples work for real man. He put together a damn good album. Off first spin. This going grow on y’all. Really feeling it.

The samples do work. Also some of pac and biggies biggest songs were recognizable samples from huge songs 10-20 years prior so meek is no different.

Last edited:
Want to give Lil baby a spin but it's gonna be hard for me to stop playing the first 10 tracks of this Meek even that 69 gonna keep getting some spins

54C133D9-B949-4679-AE1E-462FC4758438.gif

This Hov verse so fire. It’s feels like Prime Jay-Z...but him at an experienced space, self realized space in life where he takes a grander view because of who he is/what he’s been through, while still connecting/being relatable at the same time.

To put it in shorter terms...it’s a Big Dawg verse :pimp:

B985E216-B7D7-402D-842C-2077CE328971.gif

Also....Ross just that ******. If you deny he’s not one of the better and most consistent rappers to do it...you a flat out hater.

Meek on “Champioships”. That’s how it’s done. That’s meek at his very best. Jawns like this :pimp:.

About to give me a listen.

But this “Pure Cocaine” been played 15x at least

Followed up by another 15x by “word on the street”

:pimp: :smokin :pimp: :smokin

Back
Top Bottom