Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Everybody snapped on What's Free
wow.png

Man seeing this situation pan out with 50 Just lets me know that this dude is really a sociopath & has & always will be with all the action.
After seeing his beef interview from way back it pretty much confirmed 50 was off in the head a bit. Getting shot the **** up will do that I guess
That GFK album is just the Lost Files album with Bronze Nazareth production. Some of the beats matchup better
So are the verses/songs unreleased or are the beats just swapped. Not trying to listen to that
Your quotables are always some nursery rhyme simple ****
:rofl:

Got to spin a lil of the meek album today . By far my favorite since he’s not yelling on every song .

69 yelling and screaming “oh, he’s DMX-lite! It’s the energy, y’all don’t get it! It’s the IN-ER-GEEEEEEEEEE”

Meek Mill yelling “oh, I’m tired of him yelling” “why’s he yell so much???”

:stoneface:

Ross verse got me ready for his album to drop. He really is Top 10.

Time to take the “wack” label off of 21 Savage he’s perfected his style and has been skating on every song he’s be on.

Ross don’t disappoint.

21 was never wack. He’s improved though. He knows his pocket and does it well.

Quotables on Quotables. The **** he be randomly saying is hilarious and tough in its own way. He shined on Meek joint.

2017 was a great year too.

Hip Hop is in a really good space right now. I only worry about the artists’ longevity. The big names are safe and are able to get away with one release every year or two, but the people in the middle range have been dropping 2 or 3 times annually. It's great for fans because we get a lot more music and artists aren't just loading up their vaults with **** we'll never get to hear, but I wonder the toll it takes on their creativity.

Last edited:
This has been the best year in music in a long time

2017 was a great year too.

Hip Hop is in a really good space right now. I only worry about the artists longevity. The big names are safe and are able to get away with one release every year or two, but the people in the middle range have been dropping 2 or 3 times annually. It's great for fans because we get a lot more music and artists aren't just loading up their vaults with **** we'll never get to hear, but I wonder the toll it takes on their creativity.

I agree. Every lane of hip hop had dropped great projects this year.

@Hahahaha, your thoughts? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom