Hope you creeps got receipts, my peeps get dirty like cleats
Run up in your crib, wrap you up in your Polo sheets
Six up in your wig piece, ***** decease
Mwa, may you rest in peace
With my Sycamore style, more sicker than yours
Four-four, and fifty-four draw
As my pilot, steers my Leer, yes my dear
****'s official, only, the Feds I fear

Hey these are adults, they should know what to answer. I've seen many dudes in trouble handle this correctly. The he's the police thing is some **** children who don't think beyond what's in front of them do.

I think it's more about he helps the stupid to incriminate themselves and the police/feds use his material.

One of my favorite MMA fighters, former UFC LW champ Frankie Edgar, walks out to this for every fight....

I never realized this and I've seen a bunch of Edgar fights. I just remember Rashad Evans coming out to Shook One's pt 2 and Whats My Name a while back

“**** fist fights and lame scuffles, pillow case to your face make the shell muffle. Shoot your daughter in the calf-muscle, **** a tussle. Nickel plated, sprinkle coke on the floor make it drug related. Most hate it can’t fade it...”

The imagery. RIP to the greatest.
"While y'all pump Willie, I run up and stunt silly, scared so you sent your little mans to come kill me, But on the con-trilli, I packs the MAC-milli
Squeezed off on him, left them paramedics breathing soft on him"

Both floated on it, Clark will always have my respect for the beat

AZ bday today

Shouts BK

I never realized this and I've seen a bunch of Edgar fights. I just remember Rashad Evans coming out to Shook One's pt 2 and Whats My Name a while back

Yep. Even now I chuckle at the thought that as soon as I hear "BIGGIE", some little 5'5 white boy is about to start sprinting towards the cage dying to fight :lol:

EDIT - Found this. You can see him on the screens...

"While y'all pump Willie, I run up and stunt silly, scared so you sent your little mans to come kill me, But on the con-trilli, I packs the MAC-milli
Squeezed off on him, left them paramedics breathing soft on him"

Both floated on it, Clark will always have my respect for the beat

I hate Jay but Brooklyn’s finest is a top 5 hip hop song of all time just off how BIG and Jay were so in sync with their flows. That beat is the only reason I don’t consider Clark a full on herb these days :lol:

WHO SHOT YA?? MOB TIES LIKE SINATRA

Peruvians tried to do me in...I ain’t paid them yet. Tryna push 700’s THEY AINT MADE THEM YET

WHO SHOT YA?? MOB TIES LIKE SINATRA

I hate Jay but Brooklyn’s finest is a top 5 hip hop song of all time just off how BIG and Jay were so in sync with their flows. That beat is the only reason I don’t consider Clark a full on herb these days :lol:

Peruvians tried to do me in...I ain’t paid them yet. Tryna push 700’s THEY AINT MADE THEM YET
"Rolex and bracelets is frostbit; rings too ****** round the way call me Igloo, stick who?"
:pimp: Song is one big *** quotable

Should we feel bad for YBNAlmightyJay. Bruh got ****** up bad

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom