Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Kodak is stepping on a lot of toes lately. Going all the way back to the Master P situation. Wouldn't be surprised if he ends up blackballed.

Kodak is stepping on a lot of toes lately. Going all the way back to the Master P situation. Wouldn't be surprised if he ends up blackballed.
People will forget quickly. The people who are upset with him aren't listening to his music to begin with

Sean went at Kendrick again on No More Interviews btw

And I can’t lie like I like this **** like I usually do
And I’m just not impressed by you ****** rapping fast
Who sound like one big asthma attack but trash when I’m rapping it back
Who you put in your top five and claim they the savior of rap

Sean been asking for the smoke and vice verse

Never knew Kodak even got major radio play to begin with. Thought his **** was strictly streaming, I still find it funny how people who perpeuate trolling behavior now all of sudden got an issue with kodak doing it. Aint **** sacred thanks to the internet and its ****ing disturbing

Big Sean also has been going through something mentally supposedly, hope that new found track dont make him lash out in a way he'll regret

People will forget quickly. The people who are upset with him aren't listening to his music to begin with

Nah, I'm not talking about just this situation. I'm talking about how he moves in general. His lack of respect for the OGs and the culture in general will catch up to him.

I'm not trying to hear some Jay vs Nas ****, I do want to hear the OG Ether though. Few people say that **** was real foul.
Large Pro said he had an Aaliyah plane crash-Dame Dash bar. Nah don’t need to hear that. They issues was just rap ****. the ether we heard was deep enough.

Didn’t you see me say balance? When did I say completely ELIMINATE that music?? I said balance, don’t put words in my mouth
I wasnt commenting on the balance part, you said how can all these people be Nipsey fans but champion garbage music, I'm saying they can champion "garbage music" and be Nipsey fans at the same time. I'm answering your "How" question... That's how.

Never knew Kodak even got major radio play to begin with. Thought his **** was strictly streaming, I still find it funny how people who perpeuate trolling behavior now all of sudden got an issue with kodak doing it. Aint **** sacred thanks to the internet and its ****ing disturbing

People straight hypocrites man. As you said, majority of them perpetuate trolling, have no morals, but going at Kodak :lol: :rofl:

So much phony’s

Who runs to "defend" Nipsey, Game and TI. The two most attention starved rappers. I can't take those two seriously.

TI is trying to be some spokesman for the black community.

Game actually said have some respect, bruh.

Kodak is going to continue acting like the crack baby he is and nobody is going to do nothing.

I think TI's intentions are good most of the time, sometimes it just comes out foolish or should be private.

I think he's having a mid life crisis in his relevancy. He's no longer relevant music wise, so he's trying to fit in and have a place in the hip hop community. He comes off as doing too much. The people who are respected in hip hop, are respected because they aren't on some look at me every five minutes. It's natural. I think Nipsey's death caused some dudes to look in the mirror at the reaction if something happen to them.

Last edited:
Nothing. Hell some have been convicted of domestic violence and sexual assault.

No, in 2019 they would be suspended or cut.

I'm not saying that Kodak Black should be banned from radio, I'm saying if a radio is going to make a stance, they could have made one for that. Banning him for his Lauren comments was silly. What he said about Lauren London was tame as hell. It's what dudes would say with their boys. It wasn't disrespectful, he didn't know Nipsey. If Dave East or Game were saying it, who had relationships with Nipsey and probably know her, it would be a little different.

What Kodak said about Young MA was more problematic than what he said about Lauren London.

All the crack baby stuff Kodak has done or said and this is what you are outraged about?

Her messing with Hahahaha Hahahaha boy has every dude, and I mean every dude regardless if he's half gremlin thinking he has a chance anyway.

Back
Top Bottom