Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Dis how hard the carolinas coming this year

93828358-CCE4-423D-B45D-627B607192DF.png

Aint nothin like when producers let the beat ride for like 30 secs @ the end of a dope *** song.

Makes the song THAT much better when they give you that lil window to marinate and vibe off what you just heard.

Cant stand when they get stingy wit it n cut your experience off all abrupt n ****. I be ready to throw some ****. like, ***** stop playin n let the f’n beat RIDE! Lol

Aint nothin like when producers let the beat ride for like 30 secs @ the end of a dope *** song.

Makes the song THAT much better when they give you that lil window to marinate and vibe off what you just heard.

Cant stand when they get stingy wit it n cut your experience off all abrupt n ****. I be ready to throw some ****. like, ***** stop playin n let the f’n beat RIDE! Lol
Speaking of letting the beat ride. Quik forever underated

Preach!

Back
Top Bottom