Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

_’s just got done doing all this faux positivity **** after the Nip situation, next week we defending East right to hate on a young _ making parody music on some weirdo **** :smh:

Meanwhile we got literal vultures like Lil Dicky running through hip hop unscathed getting a BAG off the same type of ****ing songs

Yeah the culture IS done my _ :lol:

/\ I could NOT ****ing believe it when that Lil Dicky song popped up in my YouTube suggestions yesterday :lol:

That ***** is about to hit a LICK with that Disney **** :lol::smh:

Ayo doxen BRUH, i hate to break it to you bro but YA MANZ AINT AS NICE AS YOU THINK HE IS. Lol

Yo FAITHFULLY defends ol boy. Lol

Only ***** on earth tryna crown dude with 2018 verse of the year. Lol

***** lame.
It’s not even about East with you. Nobody brought up him being nice. You just stay in here writing long *** paragraphs for ****** you don’t like. That’s lame as hell to me.

Ice Cube is locked in a battle with a pair of powerful businessmen that Cube believes are using their influence to mess up his bid for 21 TV channels Disney is selling.

Ice Cube has lined up a number of heavyweights to back him, including Magic Johnson, Will Smith, Snoop Dogg, Serena Williams, and LL Cool J.

https://according2hiphop.com/ice-cu...8vFOVTZa9pnas3TTGGZbqUssZmFhOcWPbwt39GnYMhA_g

If Cube could cut through all the bull**** on this, this could be huge. Wild how much Cube and Dre have done to shape the world we live in today. All the way back to defending free speech.

Back
Top Bottom