Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I’ve only heard one song off the Travis Jenner album and that was the song with Aubrey, song is all over TV and radio. Haven’t heard anything else, never will. He’s the black Post Malone.

The funny **** about 3-6 coming after people who sampled them is that i was looking at who sampled "Ike's Mood" a few weeks ago & those ***** literally sampled that track atleast a good 10+ times :lol:

Issac estate gettin big cash

I’ve only heard one song off the Travis Jenner album and that was the song with Aubrey, song is all over TV and radio. Haven’t heard anything else, never will. He’s the black Post Malone.

Sicko Mode is one of the first songs I deleted from there when I heard it :lol: I hate songs with beat switches where the switch ends up being a bad one.

But I rock with a bunch of the other tracks. 5%, Yosemite even with the awful Nav verse, Astrothunder, RIP Screw, Stop Trying To Be God, and some others.

The funny **** about 3-6 coming after people who sampled them is that i was looking at who sampled "Ike's Mood" a few weeks ago & those ***** literally sampled that track atleast a good 10+ times :lol:

Aren't 3-6 known to clear most samples for a minimal fee? Dj Paul wildin asking for 20 mil though.

Sick Mode def grew on me, it used to really bug me in the first part where Drake is about to rap they just switch the beat. I didn't expect the song to blow up though but now have heard it too many times and am sick of it lol.

Glad that turned out ok for Bun and his wife.

Yeah, Unfortunately a lot of the old soul acts didn't have their contracts correct.

I'd like to know what some of these labels and old artist are getting from their back catalog.

Nipsey had mentioned Jay, and how he didn't have to go through the Annie creators for the sample. They just could sample him from Hardknock Life instead. I'd like to hear more about that also.

Sicko Mode is one of the first songs I deleted from there when I heard it :lol: I hate songs with beat switches where the switch ends up being a bad one.

But I rock with a bunch of the other tracks. 5%, Yosemite even with the awful Nav verse, Astrothunder, RIP Screw, Stop Trying To Be God, and some others.

5% is my fav based soley on the Goodie Mob reference. Wonder if they got paid...

Back
Top Bottom