Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Y’all listen to rappers who can’t rap?

10D2EEA1-E186-4ABB-8EC7-2358690648CE.gif

You said you try to keep up, you should know why brethren

When I heard that Beastie Boys "The New Style" sample drop on Astroworld I knew there was gonna be a 36 interpolation somewhere in the cut, thats prolly one of DJ Pauls all time favorite samples :lol:

Its actually crazy how many southern _'s love and have used this sample over the years lol

Edit: Paul loved this sample too, also on Astroworld :lol: gotta know those _'s was bumping 36 in the studio lol

Travis album is good its just 3-4 songs too long, drags a little towards the end

I don’t think Travis can rap at all. And that’s not just me being an old head cause I try to keep up.

Like I legit don’t know why he’s so popular

He’s a very basic rapper that masks his limitations with voice distortion and good production. He makes a lot of good stuff, but apparently, also steals a lot of good stuff.

Any of my DMV / VA folks going? Something In The Water Festival?

Sunday lineup looks nice..

Might have to plan for this next year.

When I heard that Beastie Boys "The New Style" sample drop on Astroworld I knew there was gonna be a 36 interpolation somewhere in the cut, thats prolly one of DJ Pauls all time favorite samples :lol:

Its actually crazy how many southern _'s love and have used this sample over the years lol

Edit: Paul loved this sample too, also on Astroworld :lol: gotta know those _'s was bumping 36 in the studio lol

Wait he got bounce music on the album? Triggerman beat? The staple sound of New Orleans.

Paul and Juice are notorious sharks when it come to this type of **** :lol:

They were actually just talking about this last year because of Plain Jane, No Limit, Bickenhead etc all sampling them

Paul was saying he just actually cleared several more Ferg songs, _’s gonna be cashing in off that catalog for a min :lol:

When you make creative **** that other people copy, you’re entitled to profiting

:lol: Americans kill me sometimes man

...I guess he rather get robbed by a dude with pink dreads, a choker chain and a purse.

Go to Afghanistan playing around, man gone be on CNN news with a hoody over his head. America really the softest super power right now...

“Toxic Masculinity” :lol:

...I guess he rather get robbed by a dude with pink dreads, a choker chain and a purse.

Go to Afghanistan playing around, man gone be on CNN news with a hoody over his head. American really the softest super power right now...

“Toxic Masculinity” :lol:

That kid with the pink locs and choker is going to have that thing on him

Another post of str8drop str8drop exposing himself at the undercover rap music historian/exec he is :smh:

Back
Top Bottom