Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Joe came off corny and "old head" in that Yachty episode...he was trying to son Yachty the whole time and Yachty had to tell Joe to chill :lol:

It's all entertainment but Joe's composure represent/ a lot of these older elitist-feeling hip hop heads. Theres young ****** doing "real hip hop" (by Buddens and co. standards)...Joey Bad***** for example

Joe came off corny and "old head" in that Yachty episode...he was trying to son Yachty the whole time and Yachty had to tell Joe to chill :lol:

It's all entertainment but Joe's composure represent/ a lot of these older elitist-feeling hip hop heads. Theres young ****** doing "real hip hop" (by Buddens and co. standards)...Joey Bad***** for example

But which one is mainstream?

And there's ten Lil Yachty's for every Joey

Watched the joint from yesterday and buddy was right about French. And Joe off that narcotic talking bout French stole the show on stay schemin'

Cats still use that "shooting in the gym." line That "fanute the coupe" **** was a corny joke amongst a small part of black twitter. :lol:

And it's funny Rory said he ghost write for everyday struggle at this point Joe really just taking ish that's said on the time line and saying with some bass in his voice. :lol:

But which one is mainstream?

And there's ten Lil Yachty's for every Joey

Yachty 100% mainstream

Yachty was either being completely honest that he's been able to manifest his "image" and appeal into those endorsements, on his own creativity (I feel like like see dude everywhere, especially in comparison to Uzi or Savage)...or his manager put a lot of work in to get those placements

I wonder how Budden feels about someone like Joey Bada55

Last edited by a moderator:
Joey's style isn't really made for the mainstream

As far as Budden a few years ago he said there's "only one Joey that's bad ***" :lol: he prolly **** with him tho

After watching the episode he didn't say he didn't like Yachty music either

Last edited:
main·stream

ˈmānˌstrēm/

noun

1. 1.

the ideas, attitudes, or activities that are regarded as normal or conventional; the dominant trend in opinion, fashion, or the arts.
With that out of the way....let me ask...what is mainstream in 2017? 

I thought Nebraska was a lesbian. She was so grossed out talking about sex and then she looked like she was gonna have a stroke when they talked about penetration.

Wale there on Monday gonna be good. Can't stand that emotional broad.

I'm just now seeing the Akademiks rant from last week.

They don't get paid for this Everyday Struggles ****? :wow:  

Edit - OMG this ***** is a whole herb man :rofl:

"I aint gettin married. I ain't loving no ***. **** that ****"

There's something wrong forreal with this *****. I can understand why young adolescent males might have that ridiculous line of thinking...because they're highly impressionable and that's what their favorite rappers are influencing them to think...but a 26 year old man on some "**** these ****" type of attitude?

It's spooky out here man :smh:

Literally can't stand this guy

After watching some of these behind the scenes videos, Nadeska wanna smash Joe, not Ak 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom