Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Baby Zesty?
hqdefault.jpg

BG and Turk were on that **** heavy. I don't think Juvie or Mannie were on it.

I remember they said Turk missed a lot of albums, shows and videos cause he was always in and out of trouble. His album was supposed to come out earlier but he was always ****** up.

Thought we banned Wayne from the thread? He belongs in that Logic, G Eazy and Aubrey category. No business in this thread.

This joint here was hard

BG and Turk were on that **** heavy. I don't think Juvie or Mannie were on it.

I remember they said Turk missed a lot of albums, shows and videos cause he was always in and out of trouble. His album was supposed to come out earlier but he was always ****ed up.

Thought we banned Wayne from the thread? He belongs in that Logic, G Eazy and Aubrey category. No business in this thread.

This joint here was hard

Soulja Slimm, Yella Boy,Tec-9 too

A lot of folks were hooked young. It was like the weed/coke for other people.

Last edited:
Wasn't that 600 Degreez album trash? I feel like the beats or the sound quality was awful. I need to back and check it out.

Wasn't that 600 Degreez album trash? I feel like the beats or the sound quality was awful. I need to back and check it out.

I been said that, but a bunch of y’all Wayne Stan’s were coming at my neck about that trash album.

I been said that, but a bunch of y’all Wayne Stan’s were coming at my neck about that trash album.

You talking about 500 Degreez by Wayne?

I'm talking about 600 Degreez, that low budget *** Juvie album. I'm listening now. So far this **** is as forgettable as it was back in 02.

I remember buying this album somewhere. It was 99 cents, **** was garbage. Young Buck was part of the group too.

Skip slidddddddddd on that album though. Skip never had a wack verse. Even on his welcome to hollygrove album. I still play it

Back
Top Bottom