Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Yeah that UTP album was tough, they had joints. I never heard the second joint they did without Juvenile.

I never heard Skip's solo album. Skip was cool, he sounded dope on the UTP and Juvenile projects.

Skip was damn near on every song on that 600 Degreez joint.

Yeah that UTP album was tough, they had joints. I never heard the second joint they did without Juvenile.

I never heard Skip's solo album. Skip was cool, he sounded dope on the UTP and Juvenile projects.

Skip was damn near on every song on that 600 Degreez joint.

50 is/was one of my favorite artists but Ja stated some facts (2nd slide)

People don’t understand how big 50/G-Unit was (pause), and they could’ve really put NY over the top, not even having to be on some unity type stuff, but also by not just making enemies out of the whole industry

50 got ****** to care about taxes, album sales, a lot of things outside of music, in the end it backfired on him

People don’t understand how big 50/G-Unit was (pause), and they could’ve really put NY over the top, not even having to be on some unity type stuff, but also by not just making enemies out of the whole industry

50 got *****s to care about taxes, album sales, a lot of things outside of music, in the end it backfired on him
says more about the folks who followed his lead
to care about that stuff then him honestly

I doubt she does time becaus ole girls team is tryna alter the time frame but why would Remy take the chance and not accept the plea if no jail time is involved?

why i just tried to look bruh up and he didnt come up, tried to click that link logged in and i got "Sorry Page Can't Be Found" :lol:
He must got u blocked
Cause I just looked him up to make sure
I still follow him
And see his page

Motley Crue and other rock bands used to get into fights plenty on tour

Straight crab in the barrel biscuit boy behavior. You don’t see white rockers or pop stars having to fight white fans. This hyper masculine hip hop street culture is toxic.

These dudes would be considered mumble rap by 'purists' if they dropped today. Smh
Nah, they obviously rap fast.

I doubt she does time becaus ole girls team is tryna alter the time frame but why would Remy take the chance and not accept the plea if no jail time is involved?

Cuz she didnt do it.

Like its crazy we live in a society where we (specifically black ppl) gotta worry about taking the chance of rejecting a plea deal when the police and courts got the wrong person or if the whole thing is a lie.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom