Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

If y’all can follow Future for lying about his drug usage and felt afraid that he would lose fans for telling the truth...Including he did a song with Cyrus, too.

Let’s add,

Rick Ross with his lying past...

And y’all putting them in top 10’s

Then GFK gets a pass. :lol:

Last edited:
Nah, Ghost been certified for a long time. Don't give a **** about this song. And it's nothing new for Wu members to do those type of features. Rae did a joint Justin Beiber, all of them did a song with Drake.

If he so certified he wouldn’t be doing pop collabs

What part of the game is that?

**** trash

If he so certified he wouldn’t be doing pop collabs

What part of the game is that?

**** trash

I don't know, ask him. Ghost a legend. One song ain't changing his legendary catalog. :lol:

If you ain't listening to it, it shouldn't matter.

Redman did a corny song with Christina Aguilera way back when she was tryna change her image. That didn't make Whut The Album or Muddy Waters any less classic.

Last edited:
GFK weak for that but like someone has said, all that he’s done for Hip Hop and been a part of an iconic group and classic projects. You want us to ban and stop listening to GFK? It’s a disappointment and wack as hell but GFK need the money

**** what the washed up wu dude doing for checks these days, this ***** Reese ****ted on himself :sick::rofl::smh:. I thought he was the chiraq boogie man. If one of these dudes ain’t lil jojo status next week it was all a hoax.

He got Crohn’s disease supposedly but still...Chiraq Grim reaper can’t go like that

Nah, Ghost been certified for a long time. Don't give a **** about this song. And it's nothing new for Wu members to do those type of features. Rae did a joint Justin Beiber, all of them did a song with Drake.

Oh yuck thanks for reminding me about Raekwon and Bieber :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom