Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

That song was a radio single that was getting played A LOT
You think people won't throw a fit over him saying he hates and will kill gay people and that being gay is inexplicable? :lol:

Worse stuff getting promoted nowadays. It’ll fit right in with the status quo.

Cardi B talked about raping and drugging, homicides are still being discussed in musical content, what absolves DMXs content....

Y’all gotta stop giving gay people passes. It’s as if y’all are trying to give them diplomatic immunity

A gay entertainer just got away with fabricating a hate crime. Just think about that bruh...

Worse stuff getting promoted nowadays. It’ll fit right in with the status quo.

Cardi B talked about raping and drugging, homicides are still being discussed in musical content, what absolves DMXs content....

Y’all gotta stop giving gay people passes. It’s as if y’all are trying to give them diplomatic immunity

A gay entertainer just got away with fabricating a hate crime. Just think about that bruh...

When did I give out a pass? :lol: I just said people would have outrage over it, calm down.

Nah, your comment was silly and unfounded
What people? The Catholic Church? Oh

:rofl: you are a dense one arent you
Catholic Church showing outrage over gay hate? You don’t know what you’re talking about, just shut up and go enjoy your Saturday
:lol: at defending hate speech being the the hill you want to die on

Last edited:
Really didn’t think it was that deep.

I hear a lot of older lyrics and think it definitely wouldn’t fly today. People just react differently to things than they did before, that’s all.

That’s literally all I was saying.
Homeboy started drinking early today
X the same dude that said if your daughter is older than 15 he will rape her. A lot of **** said back in the day would upset people on 2019.

Last edited:
Really didn’t think it was that deep.

I hear a lot of older lyrics and think it definitely wouldn’t fly today. People just react differently to things than they did before, that’s all.

My point was there’s tons of horrendous stuff going on nowadays. It’s congruent with history :lol: :rofl:

There’s no such thing as PC Culture. It’s fake. I literally was flipping through TV and they were letting the f-word and other vulgar words fly (on Tracy Morgan’s new sitcom) on national TV. There’s literally a show on Netflix called “PEN15” about MIDDLE SCHOOLERS. Y’all gotta stop this fake morality man. It’s ridiculous. DMX ain’t doing nothing different than today. In the 90s you saw videos every now and again with guns. But KIDS can literally go on IG, YouTube, etc where they have stuff like “suicide challenges”, illicit pranks, and rap videos with a plethora of GUNS. Kids have access to all these things...

But hey, DMX is wilding.

There’s wayyyyyyyyyy more wilding out going on than ever before. And kids can find it with the click of a button........or swipe of a thumb

:rofl: you are a dense one arent you
Catholic Church showing outrage over gay hate? You don’t know what you’re talking about, just shut up and go enjoy your Saturday
:lol: at defending hate speech being the the hill you want to die on

Hate speech? But there’s tons of hate speech STILL taking place in ABUNDANCE :lol: :rofl:

And being spewed like never before

So who’s denser... maybe you should go outside

Hate speech? But there’s tons of hate speech STILL taking place in ABUNDANCE :lol: :rofl:

And being spewed like never before

So who’s denser... maybe you should go outside

You’re literally putting words in my mouth to create an argument. I hope whatever’s bothering you today works itself out.

giphy.gif

Thanks, man. :smokin
These the dudes with the "say it so I will not go turn the lights carry me home" joint right?

Was at the check in counter for a Southwest flight to Cabo last year when Scooter walked up to the counter next to me. Bust down AP and Louboutins hopping on a southwest flight with the rest of us.

Count up though. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom