Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Happy Gday to one of my favorite Houston's artist...Devin the Dude!

I still from this day remember my experience during the summer of '98 when Devin dropped his debut album (June 6th).

Hot boxing the whip on the way to the Lakefront. :lol: Didn't skip a single song.

Manufacturing your own product is very expensive. Especially for many black folks who don't have the connections or resources to do so. That would then have cause the **** to he dumb expensive and you know people are when black folks start selling some expensive ****, unless it has hype behind it.

That really depends on what the product is, & there's more than enough money in hiphop for people to come together and start the investment (although i do agree it's hard for everyone to get on the same page).

But in order for them to cash out it wouldn't even have to be a brand 100% established by them, Hiphop can literally take any of these brands to new heights.

Just as a random example, Let's just say Levis. I don't see why a group of the more popular/influential rappers wouldn't buy heavy stocks in that brand & then for the next 1-2 years just start name dropping it/ wearing it & boosting the brands popularity.

I be cringing when I read that Jim Jones praise :lol:

Like dudes are serious talking about Jim brought back that feeling.

**** like that reaffirms my thoughts that hip hop isn't ever gonna recover or really be in a space where quality and excellence of the art form gains success.

It especially lets me know NYC hip hop aint gonna be on the rise again any time soon.

Fact buffalo holding it down for Ny state at the moment NYC should be behind Griselda

How long has Stack been dead?

Jim writes his own stuff.

12 years next tuesday and jim still ain't give us them records

I don't believe that

giphy.gif

Happy Gday to one of my favorite Houston's artist...Devin the Dude!

I still from this day remember my experience during the summer of '98 when Devin dropped his debut album (June 6th).

Hot boxing the whip on the way to the Lakefront. :lol: Didn't skip a single song.

He puts on some really good live shows, pretty much sounds exactly like he does on his albums

You gotta be his biggest and only fan that ***** is tough guy diddy he not writing **** and shouldn’t

Bars :rofl:

Ain’t nobody wanna hear that ****, give us a Stack Bundles album and go back to vh1

Nah his last 2 projects been a lot of praise. He got fans.

Cam been getting worse and worse since his "Hot Summer" declaration while Jim been getting better. Just facts. :lol:

It always seems like Cams stans can't stand that his once hype man has been running him out the gym for a long time.

Cam been getting worse and worse since his "Hot Summer" declaration while Jim been getting better. Just facts. :lol:

It always seems like Cams stans can't stand that his once hype man has been running him out the gym for a long time.

It’s really weird. Every time people try to compare them, it’s always the nostalgia that hits. I was a big Cam fan as anyway, but it’s been ages since he’s made a really dope project. If people want to say Cam was better than Jones, go right ahead, cause that was 100% the case. But in 2019 (and several years prior), Cam is a shell of himself and barely better than Juelz missing his teeth. I’d currently take multiple Dipset “b team” members over him as well.

It’s really weird. Every time people try to compare them, it’s always the nostalgia that hits. I was a big Cam fan as anyway, but it’s been ages since he’s made a really dope project. If people want to say Cam was better than Jones, go right ahead, cause that was 100% the case. But in 2019 (and several years prior), Cam is a shell of himself and barely better than Juelz missing his teeth. I’d currently take multiple Dipset “b team” members over him as well.

It's no different than Wayne stans. They hold on to a short period when they were at their so called "lyrical peaks" like they was spitting Jay and Nas level. :lol:

I've only seen that "praise" on this website but hey maybe you're right

What does Cam have to do with anything I said?

You seem like you got a real axe to grind with dude

I've only seen that "praise" on this website but hey maybe you're right

What does Cam have to do with anything I said?

You seem like you got a real axe to grind with dude

You said that after the Jim hate :lol:

Upset because people like an album :lol:

Cam in 2019, hell 2016 :sick:. Crazy how jones popping now, I been seeing ****** on social media hip that I ain’t even know was hip. I knew back in 05 jimmy was the one from that group. His last 2 projects speak for themselves, last time cam put out something better ****** had iverson braids and y’all tees.

Back
Top Bottom