81SMO-VmX4L._SS500_.jpg

20d79937.jpg

12ba4c9e.jpg

614s97xCH2L._SY355_.jpg

The_Apollo_Kids.png

All this Ross top 10 talk, Ghost>>>
apollo kids could be left off
and u lame for not having big doe rehab on there

It's one thing to be jumped, get robbed or even knocked out, but is it possible to have a career after ****ting on yourself on camera?

I know he's sick and everything, but considering the lane he's in and the type of music he makes.
yeah
he sick
i wouldnt hold the ****ting on himself thing against him
it is funny though

Being pissed on was rationalized not to long ago, so getting the snickers knocked out of you is just the next logical step

I thought about that, but it's Aubrey. His stans are on another level. Plus it wasn't on camera.

What he's known for are, I Don't Like, beating a woman and this.

Two of those are negative and I Don't Like was over five years ago. He doesn't have a catalog of hits to fall back on.

It's one thing to be jumped, get robbed or even knocked out, but is it possible to have a career after ****ting on yourself on camera?

I know he's sick and everything, but considering the lane he's in and the type of music he makes.
Don't know how you go back to "Ima shoota, bang bang" after that. I don't even know if he still puts out music though, only Chicago dude I pay attention from that 2012 class is Herb.

This soundtrack was so hard. Movie was garbage but it was great at the same time.
I liked the movie. :lol: The main girl in it was fine as a mfer.

Yeah I don’t think he ****ted, but the jokes funny as hell. He gonna have to shoot at one of them ****** to bounce back. :smh:

I be cringing when I read that Jim Jones praise :lol:

Like dudes are serious talking about Jim brought back that feeling.

**** like that reaffirms my thoughts that hip hop isn't ever gonna recover or really be in a space where quality and excellence of the art form gains success.

It especially lets me know NYC hip hop aint gonna be on the rise again any time soon.

Last edited:
I be cringing when I read that Jim Jones praise :lol:

Like dudes are serious talking abkut Jim brought back that feeling.

**** like that reaffirms my thoughts thay hip hop ism't ever gonna recover or really be in a space where quality and excellence of the art form gains success.

Right Jim has been one of the worst rappers out of the east forever. People over reach the most basic artist these days.

You gotta be his biggest and only fan that ***** is tough guy diddy he not writing **** and shouldn’t

Bars :rofl:

Ain’t nobody wanna hear that ****, give us a Stack Bundles album and go back to vh1

How long has Stack been dead?

Jim writes his own stuff.

Right Jim has been one of the worst rappers out of the east forever. People over reach the most basic artist these days.

Worst?

He's been average, but worst?

Back
Top Bottom