Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Smh can't believe Yung Miami got knocked up by 808 during a critical part of her career. Shawty suppose to be getting to the bag while the real talent, JT, is locked up. City Girls campaign going to be dead by this time next year........ periodt

Smh can't believe Yung Miami got knocked up by 808 during a critical part of her career. Shawty suppose to be getting to the bag while the real talent, JT, is locked up. City Girls campaign going to be dead by this time next year........ periodt
Thought it was suppose to be a “Hot Girls Summer”
FA3606AA-1680-40E9-AD4D-774672450467.png

Meh cardi b is doing just fine. I don’t think a kid gonna slow them **** down lol

Meg was next up to bat anyway... perfect for her to go thru the birth, get her body right and her tag team partner should be home by then

when the other chick get out? if it's around the same time ol girl drop that kid a reunion project would prob be a major hit

I may hit that Big Krit concert in Atlanta November 16th. I have to see because I’m leaving out the country that time.

NT ATL hip hop heads - want to meet up?

Only one person showed up for the Gates concert :lol:

They have Trap Karoke...

8AC8573F-B55B-4986-8C62-052ACCD5E798.png

Back
Top Bottom