Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

That **** is beyond ****in lame, doing that **** for cameras. C O R N Y. Like what you like.

Can we get some black/hispanic doing interviews and not these white dweebs anymore. It's just a camera and a couch, I'm tired of seeing these clueless fools doing interviews. I can't lie, Vlad chooses a lot of great guests too but **** him.

I think Sway, Breakfast Club, Big Boy, Angie, RapRadar are that, but beyond that it seems like new people would rather go the Ak/SayCheese route.

I think they see someone like Vlad's views and subscribers over people like DoggieDiamonds, Kraze and Gully TV. And there are certain risk like with ZackTV.

and now Vlad is posting Central Park 5 confession videos to try and leech off that.

I think Sway, Breakfast Club, Big Boy, Angie, RapRadar are that, but beyond that it seems like new people would rather go the Ak/SayCheese route.

I think they see someone like Vlad's views and subscribers over people like DoggieDiamonds, Kraze and Gully TV. And there are certain risk like with ZackTV.

and now Vlad is posting Central Park 5 confession videos to try and leech off that.

Need Hot 107.9 to be at the forefront since the culture is there now

0dOFLKn.png

one of my favorite pieces of hip hop absurdity. You walk in to that office and see this posted are you still signing?
For some strange reason, I don't believe number 11 has anything to do with rap at all......

Styles/Jim Jones etc.

Keeping that NY energy alive, their projects are fire

Back
Top Bottom