Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

The last verse of smile (4:44) may be the best verse I’ve heard in the last 5 years .. Hov was figure skatingg :smh::sick:

That verse is special

I like how he spit it straight through too (pause)

He cuts off the end of certain words to get to the next line :smokin

Haven’t gone swimming in a bit. I need to get some laps in. As much as I like running and listening to music I also like to zone out staring at the stripe at the bottom of a pool for 45 minutes.

One of the very few times I can have that much time to think without interruption/distraction.

Grew up in Florida. It’s almost a requirement. Took swimming lessons at 6 years old. That water make a man out of you :lol:
This you?
ADD0DB62-153A-4A79-B3D4-829C41D08717.jpeg

I re-listen to 4:44 every couple of months to see if it's still as good as I think it is.

**** all this pretty Sean Carter ****, ***** HOV

Remember hearing that beat for the first time a long time ago when Wayne did Sqad 7.

Nah, man. Y’all can’t keep sleeping on Gates. This **** is filthy. :smh:

“Yo lil ***** feel expensive cuz my teeth diamonds
Even ate you on yo rag now I got pink diamonds...
I’m a vampire
They be telling stories ‘bout me around the campfire”

Completely negating the fact that son says wild ****, and shout out to you wild ****** who eat your girl’s box when she on her cycle (I don’t but to each), but that **** is HARD :lol:

Last edited:
u added too many years to the end of that :lol:
by his jail stint he was running on fumes
Eh, maybe. C4 dropped in 2011 and sold like 900k in like the first day/week. It was the worst Carter album at the time but was still pretty good imo.

Back
Top Bottom