Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Screenshot_2019-06-28-07-09-10-265_com.spotify.music.png

Freddy forgiato

He got a song singing over the Grindin beat lol...

this typa **** is exactly why ion be messin with none of this new age "R&B" ****.

on the rare occasion i listen to r&b, im takin a break from hiphop bc im in the mood for a different mood/vibe.

theres rarely any traditional r&b elements in the music. the MAJORITY of new "r&b" i hear is just dudes singin over rap/trap beats. for all that, i could just keep on listenin to rap.

??? whats the point of listenin to a ***** sing over grindin, when i can just listen to grindin!?

iono man. *shrugs*

“Dusty, old head” sampling, smh
Hurt man, hurt man yeeaaahh that’s you.
A3C98C72-067E-4F10-A8FA-6C7E322F20E6.gif

this typa **** is exactly why ion be messin with none of this new age "R&B" ****.

on the rare occasion i listen to r&b, im takin a break from hiphop bc im in the mood for a different mood/vibe.

theres rarely any traditional r&b elements in the music. the MAJORITY of new "r&b" i hear is just dudes singin over rap/trap beats. for all that, i could just keep on listenin to rap.

??? whats the point of listenin to a ***** sing over grindin, when i can just listen to grindin!?

iono man. *shrugs*
Sampha, Brent Faiyaz & The Internet are all fire.

iono man. *shrugs*

sometimes you gotta look for the "traditional" r&b
Celeste "Lately" Ep is great, ver very soulful
Ari Lennox got some good tracks on her "Shea Butter Baby" album
Vedo's album "Vedo" is good

maybe Breezy needs to do 30 song albums to stay out of trouble, ummmm, get in less trouble

When he performs in concert does he do all new songs? That's a whole show from these past two albums

Honestly Wayne really was ahead of his time with Rebirth and when he got “trash” to us (post re recording C3) and started going hard with the screechy singing and melody and infinite songs about ***** money and weed is when he honestly created the blueprint for the next generation (opinion on how they carrying it aside).

Sometimes artists are ahead of their time and our perception just not gonna let Lil ****ing Wayne get away with a rock album :lol:

Even tho I do remember it being trash

Edit: when this leaked I thought he was about to really do that **** right :lol:

He shoulda hit Pharrell...

Thanks for posting Hot revolver. That was the track I meant instead of Pick The World Up.

He had a lil something going here.

Aubrey turned into an IG model? Drinking his flat tummy tea and showing off what he paid for like the broads. I don't know how y'all can even listen to that he she, that's a broad for real.

Downloaded Gibbs, Mustard, Chris Brown and Daniel Ceaser. That Mustard was deleted in less than 90 seconds. Those features were awful. Ugggggghhh no Master P was the opening bar for one song. Think the intro was a botched Shai sample. I'm good.

Back
Top Bottom