Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I think his son don’t f**** with him because 50 seems vindictive. Look how he throws stuff in the faces of people he’s “helped” he doesn’t do stuff from a genuine place anymore. In the past, he probably did.

But any human (child or adult) can see he’s vindictive, and has gossiping ways. He (50) might feel as though no one helped him reach the top, which is cool. He has the right to feel as such. So, in turn, he doesn’t have the wherewithal to respect people he’s helped.

Yeah it's more than just the usual Baby mother BS with him. Nobody still **** with 50. Smerf, Yayo, Banks, Buck it seems like Dre been cool on him for a while. 50 seem like a solid dude but he got a cut throat/snake side to him. Him playing Kanan ain't acting, that's him.

It's one thing to **** on Buck. I've never heard Banks or Yayo say anything bad about 50 publicly. They've sucked it up for over a decade. He stays taking unprovoked shots. How do you just wake up and decide to do that. Did you teach them to fish or give them fish? 50 doesn't take any responsibility in it I'm sure.

Considering how 50 treats "friends" could you imagine how he treated his sons mother? It's not like 50 is some great guy who everyone likes.

50 has employees around him, does he have friends?

50 Cent picked up Yayo like a baby and tossed him into some bushes. Told me all I needed to know about his friendships.
I gotta wonder if Buck and Lloyd were too scared to mess up their money to put 50 in his place.

That's why friendship and business don't mix. If it's just friendship, I'm sure they got no issues telling him when he crossed the line or just deading the relationship all together. But when your money is involved...

Them ****** probably y’all about him like a mfer when he not around. Hate his guts but soon as he walk in they smile and play the game for the check. 50 ain’t letting none of them ****** out them contracts ever, he addicted to power/control.

If he was still on top musically he would’ve never squashed none of them beefs.

50 Cent picked up Yayo like a baby and tossed him into some bushes. Told me all I needed to know about his friendships.

Which essentially means he has no respect.

He’s the type of BAN that would never befriend someone that would chin check his ***.

As simple as it is, thats where the majority of his habitual disrespect for them stems from.

*****’s get they **** in order when there’s potential for an *** whoopin.

And yeah, game a BAN too but, if it came down to it, i think he’d stick fif. 50 couldnt b**** game, thats why he booted him...

Them *****s probably y’all about him like a mfer when he not around. Hate his guts but soon as he walk in they smile and play the game for the check. 50 ain’t letting none of them *****s out them contracts ever, he addicted to power/control.

If he was still on top musically he would’ve never squashed none of them beefs.

Buck was primed to take off like the rest of the south in 07 but his situation with 50 held him back. He coulda been on those Khaled records. Did records with Ross, Wayne and T.I but 50 was talking **** about all them dudes.

And hell yeah, he wouldn't have squashed no beefs if he didn't fall off. :lol:

Props on that ASAP Mob video posted awhile back. Their music really changed after Yams died. Ant and Twelvvy are the only ones that really evoke that “old” sound. Ferg is all over the place, and Rocky is mostly a runway model now.

Dats that powda

Never a doubt in my mind Gates likes boys. Remember when dudes used to thirst over Dreka. Says a lot about a woman child bearing with that. Homie belongs in a facility somewhere.

Gates literally says “***** I’m ******ed” at least once an album. :lol:

Taking his social media stuff out the equation, he raps better than any ***** out not named Future. :smokin

Gates is someone I try to avoid social media with, because he makes it hard to separate the two.

Facts.

Back
Top Bottom