Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

What’s this panini talk? I used to work at Panera bread back in the teenage days and they are delicious.
I worked at the Panera in Edgewater back in the day...the paninis were definitely fire.

Even after seeing how it’s prepared, I still go with the broccoli cheddar soup in a bread bowl when I stop in, though.:lol:

Tall a**** n_ baking bread and making sammiches. I bet you got cracked on.

“Why you ain’t in the NBA???” :lol: :rofl:
Nah, just rich white women in awe of a 6’3 black dude :pimp:. And ******* a few of the **** I worked with.

I worked at the Panera in Edgewater back in the day...the paninis were definitely fire.

Even after seeing how it’s prepared, I still go with the broccoli cheddar soup in a bread bowl when I stop in, though.:lol:
U pick 2, broc cheddar and Sierra turkey to this day.

tenor.gif

Does 50 Cent have friends?

And people wonder why his son doesn't **** with him.

Does he just wake up in the morning deciding to **** with people?

Nah I’m not rollin with that’s why his son don’t mess with him
Bm’s Are a handful
All my kids stay with me
Except my oldest
She 18
My bm was NUTS
always tryna turn my daughter against me
I know dads whose bm’s were successful in that

I thought it was well known that Fif’s issues with his son stems from the BM stirring up **** when 50 was blowing up over the years.

I remember early on 50 used to always had Marquise around him. In Wanksta, G Unit clothing campaigns, etc.

I wouldn’t claim that 50’s hands are clean in the situation, but I don’t doubt that there were issues with the BMs that trickled down into the kid’s ear.

50 just that grimey ***** who doesn’t value relationships as much as he values success. Son is determined to never going back to being Boo Boo from South Side. I don’t agree with it 100%, and I can fathom a world where he ends up old and alone... but I get it.

Does 50 Cent have friends?

And people wonder why his son doesn't **** with him.

Does he just wake up in the morning deciding to **** with people?

Fat, jelly roll neck a***. Scorned bum. Something in 50s past made him scorned and unforgiving

I think his son don’t f**** with him because 50 seems vindictive. Look how he throws stuff in the faces of people he’s “helped” he doesn’t do stuff from a genuine place anymore. In the past, he probably did.

But any human (child or adult) can see he’s vindictive, and has gossiping ways. He (50) might feel as though no one helped him reach the top, which is cool. He has the right to feel as such. So, in turn, he doesn’t have the wherewithal to respect people he’s helped.

Back
Top Bottom