Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

That first Plies album The Real Testament was my **** back in 07 man. I remember none of my boys was ****in' with Plies :lol:

I was really into Plies before he changed up his flow and started sounding like an old man straining on the toilet

I was so hype for that first album, I had Shawty on repeat. I thought that first album was garbage, mad as hell when I bought it.

But his second album yo, that whole ****in album fire. **** is damn near a classic, I really **** with that one.

I was so hype for that first album, I had Shawty on repeat. I thought that first album was garbage, mad as hell when I bought it.

But his second album yo, that whole ****in album fire. **** is damn near a classic, I really **** with that one.
I liked both. I thought they were both damn near classics. Plies dropped 3 straight albums in like 18 months. Wasn't nobody dropping actual albums like that back then. No rap features either.

Im crying at threw it straight on the MySpace page.

His third and fourth album was good. I bought all four, Plies my guy. His lyrics and accent be having me dying.

I forgot about Plenty Money. I remember not having the funds to cop Da REAList. That was probably right before I joined the Army. I rocked with Pants Hang Low too. Mannie on the beat :smokin

20190721_150325.gif

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
someone make 2:37-2:40 into a gif
PLEASE

also
can post plies
without posting my payday anthem

When payday is the Monday but your check always hits a business day early so you get paid on Friday, this was the track for that weekend. Only to be broke again by the actual payday.

Back
Top Bottom