Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

None of these boys willingly playing 50 cent in 2019. Stop. He’s a legend though. I will give him
that.

Most of his songs are forgettable.

I still play 50 and 50's Animal Ambition was hard. It just became cool to dislike 50s music. His music and sound definitely fell off though.

I don't play the fat guy with the beard weave and the lace front. Y'all can have that ****.

I still play 50 and 50's Animal Ambition was hard. It just became cool to dislike 50s music. His music and sound definitely fell off though.

I don't play the fat guy with the beard weave and the lace front. Y'all can have that ****.

Not playing Rozay who has great albums and mixtapes but you bumpin "I got the animal, animal, animal ambition". :smh: :lol:

50 a legend. He had a short reign but he's had one of the biggest impacts on hip hop period.

Not playing Rozay who has great albums and mixtapes but you bumpin "I got the animal, animal, animal ambition". :smh: :lol:

50 a legend. He had a short reign but he's had one of the biggest impacts on hip hop period.

Album wasn't a classic but this is six songs I ****** with for real, I played a lot. A few others were cool and a few others were misses.

Hold On
Irregular Heartbeat
The Funeral
Twisted
Winner's Circle
Chase the Paper

And this joint was on my version and this joint was on repeat for months.

Caught up on the last few pages. :lol:

50 is legend. Not even sure how that’s debatable.

On the Sean and Tyga topic, that whole thing is a reach. Tyga was on Lime in the Coconut. Tyga had to put out mad mixtapes before he got hot (and he owes some of that to Chris Brown). Sean was 18 in 2007 when Finally Famous tapes dropped, obviously his lyrics not gonna sound the most mature. His sound changed after the Detroit tape though.

delete1234 delete1234 worded that post weird as ****, but relating to that point, some of ya will go way outta your way to make **** sound crazy when you don’t like a *****. :lol:

@$tacy I played that Dolph and Glock in the gym, had to get it outta there. Gonna try the whip next.

I remember listening to Tyga heavy 08-09 and his push to stardom from what I remember was a combination of being the cousin of Travis?(Gym class heroes) and singing to young money. He was already pretty much out there when he did the collab with CB. His music was more diverse back then too. Once he made tack city it was over with..he started chasing that sound

Tell me have seen a GOAT, riding in a coupe and smokin dope??:emoji_speaking_head::emoji_speaking_head::emoji_triumph: :pimp:

2BD62329-EBB0-493E-934A-ACDC04B84138.gif

n_ haha ain’t got NO issues with a fellow tri-state dude like Fetty Wop rocking full on fake dreads.... but he come for Ross.

50 a rat. His own son disowns him. Ross>>>>>>>>Curt

You is not playing 50 cent over Rick Ross dawg. If you was on a cross country road trip, you mean to tell me, you’d play 50 cent, over Fatboy??? :lol: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom