Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Word. Homie is notorious for just dropping the album art and not dropping for 3 months later. :lol:

The Blue M&M 2 one of my all time favorite tapes. Peewee is criminally underrated; wordplay is top tier in his lane imo. Son is definitely on the list of cats I get excited about when it comes to releasing projects.

I can't be mad at the lil *****s who hitting licks on the low.

If the teejay kid really just broke down the game to where *****s is coming up on $1000 in a day, I can understand why the yout dem would choose scamming over hitting the block to only come up 2 or 3 hundred in a day. :lol:

Once something illegal becomes trendy like that...

****** are dumb just find you something legit to work at. :lol:

Word. Homie is notorious for just dropping the album art and not dropping for 3 months later. :lol:

The Blue M&M 2 one of my all time favorite tapes. Peewee is criminally underrated; wordplay is top tier in his lane imo. Son is definitely on the list of cats I get excited about when it comes to releasing projects.

State of the art cover art seemed like it was out for a yr b4 it dropped lol. I know it wasn’t that long but when it come to wee u never know

Just posted it in the Griselda thread as well but in case it might get missed:
Benny did a new music vid for 5 to 50 :smokin

I remember the first time I heard Peewee was on one of Gucci Mane's projects. I think it was a song on one of those 3 WW3 Lean/Gas/Molly projects.
My first reaction was definitely that I thought Peewee was trash. But it slowly started growing on me while going through those Gucci projects, which often featured Peewee.

After a while I was rocking with him and started checking out any new project he dropped. He has some crazy flows.

Took a little longer to get used to the strong Atlanta accent/slang though :lol:

Was at my parents house and dug up some old XXL mags and just started snapping pics of stuff. I’ll more than likely just make a thread on it instead of just flooding pics in here. Some pretty interesting stuff :lol: pics, articles, advertisements, etc. Cool little time capsule for that period

Classiiiiiiiiiiic.

Play this with a chic in the car

Traxster + Twista/Do Or Die are undefeated, even their latter projects

These ****** borrowin' the guns they use, not me
I got my own stick like I'm 'bout to come play pool

****** say they want gunplay, cool
But they don't really wan' go there, it's like Sunday school
Them ****** dead on arrival, don't question the title
No chance for survival, they ain't checkin' your vitals
A fast car with a gun, tryna catch up to rivals
I got a Lamb' and a stick like I'm fresh out the Bible, huh

That _ Spesh ridiculous

Benny chills. My mans was playing yo in the whip when the plugs I met came out, and it was ard. Then I peeped the Genius interview he did, and I liked how yo carried himself. Made me double back and check for yo. He nice.

Can’t rock with WSG & Conway tho. That **** just don’t sound good :lol:.

I remember the first time I heard Peewee was on one of Gucci Mane's projects. I think it was a song on one of those 3 WW3 Lean/Gas/Molly projects.
My first reaction was definitely that I thought Peewee was trash. But it slowly started growing on me while going through those Gucci projects, which often featured Peewee.

After a while I was rocking with him and started checking out any new project he dropped. He has some crazy flows.

Took a little longer to get used to the strong Atlanta accent/slang though :lol:

I know u from overseas so I can see how it would be hard to even interpret what he saying. Hell I got homies from the Midwest n west coast that think I’m crazy cus they came understand what wee be saying.
That being said he murdered all these tapes with wop

Was at my parents house and dug up some old XXL mags and just started snapping pics of stuff. I’ll more than likely just make a thread on it instead of just flooding pics in here. Some pretty interesting stuff :lol: pics, articles, advertisements, etc. Cool little time capsule for that period

Traxster + Twista/Do Or Die are undefeated, even their latter projects

Post that thread in here too

Little ads and fashion spreads from 90’s-00’s rap mags >>>

lol jay z love any ***** he can make money off of, smart man

Lol

Good to see _'s that take their craft serious getting their respect. Lyrics, production, merch, all the way down to album covers and song titles they paying attention to detail.

I drove it back in the Enterprise
Doin sixty five

My **** is all detail

Benny chills. My mans was playing yo in the whip when the plugs I met came out, and it was ard. Then I peeped the Genius interview he did, and I liked how yo carried himself. Made me double back and check for yo. He nice.

Can’t rock with WSG & Conway tho. That **** just don’t sound good :lol:.

Conway is nice man, dudes a ****in spitter.

I like Benny more but Machines 1b out GxFR fr fr

Back
Top Bottom