Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Currently at this LilReginae’s Daddy fest and cot damn the last time I was this hot was during my cross country years. Some good scenery though, a lot of sweaty *******, thighs and *** cheeks. Bout to sip this $10 lemonade for as long as I can

Last edited:
False. I don’t understand the “cats don’t want real bars” but Drake is a lyricist. And the #1 hip hop act right now. That’s what confuses me.

How can people not want bars, but the majority are drake fans?

He’s a skilled rapper but he raps in a way for people to easily digest it

Vs. someone like Phonte or black thought who gonna fit hella words into a rap for the sport of rapping

People like Ross or Drake or even Hov (who IMO is where people get it from) say a lot with much less words

Currently at this LilReginae’s Daddy fest and cot damn the last time I was this hot or was during my cross country years. Some good scenery though, a lot of sweaty *******, thighs and *** cheeks. Bout to sip this $10 lemonade for as long as I can

***** why are you there after typing out LilW_yn_ for ten years :rofl:

***** why are you there after typing out LilW_yn_ for ten years :rofl:

Yea I’m in New Orleans for the Monday night game, and I’m going for free :lol: Was trying to hold out for Meek, but ended up leaving left after Megan cause the heat was just so damn unbearable. Megan, Saweetie, and Kash Doll look so damn good in person
4F1BF49B-ECB1-4096-9BA5-53BCF7A533C9.png
almost made me mad. Very surprised at the amount of songs the women in the crowd knew from Kash Doll and Saweetie. They were rapping their stuff word for word. All 3 are pretty good and engaging performers too. The amount of fine women there in general
6CAF0785-2B1B-4B60-9758-9462F2DF67B0.png
just marinating in the tiniest outfits possible
35FD1AC2-0C26-4766-AA55-90B5F3FE013F.png
so many overlapping crowds, but I could 100% tell who was there for Travis Scott and post-No Ceilings Gremlin
529EC616-A859-47CF-B799-73CE30BD7D49.png

Yea I’m in New Orleans for the Monday night game, and I’m going for free :lol: Was trying to hold out for Meek, but ended up leaving left after Megan cause the heat was just so damn unbearable. Megan, Saweetie, and Kash Doll look so damn good in person
4F1BF49B-ECB1-4096-9BA5-53BCF7A533C9.png
almost made me mad. Very surprised at the amount of songs the women in the crowd knew from Kash Doll and Saweetie. They were rapping their stuff word for word. All 3 are pretty good and engaging performers too. The amount of fine women there in general
6CAF0785-2B1B-4B60-9758-9462F2DF67B0.png
just marinating in the tiniest outfits possible
35FD1AC2-0C26-4766-AA55-90B5F3FE013F.png
so many overlapping crowds, but I could 100% tell who was there for Travis Scott and post-No Ceilings Gremlin
529EC616-A859-47CF-B799-73CE30BD7D49.png
Currently at this LilReginae’s Daddy fest and cot damn the last time I was this hot or was during my cross country years. Some good scenery though, a lot of sweaty *******, thighs and *** cheeks. Bout to sip this $10 lemonade for as long as I can

No pics

iggygif.gif

I heard the post Malone da baby song...garbage. they just threw any popping rapper on there lmao.

the travis Ozzy song was cool but I heard ppl saying song of the year:lol:

post Malone and his team smart as hell...got everyone drinking the koolaid no idea why is album is listed in the rap section smh:smh:

Back
Top Bottom