Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I heard the post Malone da baby song...garbage. they just threw any popping rapper on there lmao.

the travis Ozzy song was cool but I heard ppl saying song of the year:lol:

post Malone and his team smart as hell...got everyone drinking the koolaid no idea why is album is listed in the rap section smh:smh:
They been putting a lot of pop **** in rap categories over the past few years eh

False. I don’t understand the “cats don’t want real bars” but Drake is a lyricist. And the #1 hip hop act right now. That’s what confuses me.

How can people not want bars, but the majority are drake fans?
Drake has no substance in his rhymes, especially as of late. He focuses on his current situation more than actual substance.

Peep Game Peep Game was in the crowd. Surprised he ain’t throw a battery at Lil Wayne

Had already left
BF79D0D5-E839-4794-844C-007659D278CA.png

I was there from 2:40-6:30, and I heard Travis Scott didn’t perform til like 9:45. No was would I have survived trying to make it all the way through :lol:

Drake has no substance in his rhymes, especially as of late. He focuses on his current situation more than actual substance.

So I kinda been feeling like Drake is the second coming of Diddy but able to write his own rhymes.

Which isn’t a bad thing.

Back
Top Bottom