Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I mean, 69 has rainbow hair and Gunna posted a pic on IG wearing a Chanel purse.... it got millions of likes. This is what y’all allowed hip hop to become
You forgot to mentioned the feminine dances some dudes be doing. They might as well just ****ing twerk ....

just saying...we control our future. if we want certain artists that care about the quality of their music and their craft and the genre to get pushed we have to support...
repost:

stream that ****; cop it off of iTunes/google play/etc.

ppl don't even rock with certain artists but give them clicks just because they're doing something ridiculous or stupid. like 69 right now. he's getting mad energy for no reason. he's a rat. he's not even out.
let him fade to oblivion. I mean bolivian.

P talking about playing ball with Vince and Tracy, man this ***** life is really insane.

Hornets GM having the Ice Cream Man CD on his desk and meeting with P

man hooped with legends, first rap sports agent, signed a legend in ricky Williams,did movies, P really done it all! He done lived liked 50 lives, and he only 50:pimp::pimp:

made his son a star....
and that same son went to USC and hooped alongside ballers like Derozan, and played AAU with him and Brandon Jennings. mannnnnnnn

I remember Smoke Dza from when he was on that Creative thing Dame Dash was doing - currency and krit was apart of it
Yeah he was and I think he still is signed to Jetlife. That was also during the Smokers Club tour days. Think it was Stalley, Wiz, Mickey Facts and The Cool Kids as well

I been listening to a lot of those Flip videos lately and they good but I got one issue, I hate how the two of them sit there and look so serious and uninterested. Reminds me of a probation hearing or some court ****

Back
Top Bottom