Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Jim Jones is the East coast version of Game
giphy.gif

man hooped with legends, first rap sports agent, signed a legend in ricky Williams,did movies, P really done it all! He done lived liked 50 lives, and he only 50:pimp::pimp:

made his son a star....
and that same son went to USC and hooped alongside ballers like Derozan, and played AAU with him and Brandon Jennings. mannnnnnnn
Dude tried to give Zion a sneaker deal as well.

Jim Jones is the East coast version of Game
FACTS

Technically though, Jim came out first so really Game is the west coast Jim Jones.

But it sounds way more insulting the other way around cuz Game is such a bipolar lame while Jim lowkey lame when it comes to relevance.

Flame suit on.

Dude he having some of the most comical interviews that all though facts people ignore because he is being to clownish ...
Young Draco BACK.

Spitting all that hot fire in less than a minute.

Last edited:
Damn this ***** Turbo came to the cypher with a bloody mouth/grillz

Man I hate watching rappers mess up. These battles be hit then be cringe when somebody forget a line.

Make some of the most confident dope dudes look weak.

Inglewood IV was lighting London up until the end. Same with Aryion, two bars in ****ing up. Showed mad promise in the cyper.

Felicia the queen looking like a comicbook character with that army fatigue duster hoody.

Wish they'd didn't pair Flawless and Beanz together for the battle.

I noticed King Los only blessed certain ppl in the studio :lol:

Last edited:
Guys like The Game and Joe Budden always getting people fired up. The clearly are Bi Polar , they shouldn't get a pass (however you can't expect normal behavior ).

What is the hook of that Wale song they playing on the radio ? Anybody know ?

It sounds like "we been on the tragedy for once , why can't you believe in me for once ", **** sounds weird .

So question

Wack seems to have a dislike of Nip, even in death.

Meanwhile Game is suddenly Nipsey's fan club president

Wack is supposedly his manager, and he talked about Nipsey being a rapper. Things don't seem to add up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom