Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Wayne with the finesse move :lol:

this reminds me of a story about Floyd Mayweather doing an appearance at a strip club, the club gave him a bag of money to throw at the strippers I guess as part the appearance agreement so he wouldn't be throwing his own, so you get paid to show up, and money to throw, dude did his little walk through took the bag of money and bounced, strippers was HOT!

These hard. Can’t wait for the day Hahahaha Hahahaha trades his 40 below’s for this :pimp:

DD3D8B7E-889D-482E-B591-560C50C870B1.jpeg

6BB670F8-6BFD-4380-A731-02657D8E9CC6.jpeg

These gay af wo

I heard this was the grown and sexy fit out by OKC :emoji_eyes:

F588E340-5A09-4928-B322-097A4822899F.png

6A18427A-44C6-40C5-84A7-CC1AFADBC0C3.jpeg

:rofl: holy **** that toe I remember that thread
I got them lo boots. aint nuffin wrong with them bad boys. Idc idc lol

Naaaah I **** with Ralphie but his boots and shoes be some **** for the most part

Do got some RRL wingtips tho, they fire.
my h**** get freaky off rip. Nothing needed. My pheromones >>>> alcohol or Hennessy

The big dike *****es smell your pheromones and get hongry

:lol: I passed right over that toe, cant even remember the purpose of that thread but the turn was hilarious. It was edited out and someone brought it back

:lol: I passed right over that toe, cant even remember the purpose of that thread but the turn was hilarious. It was edited out and someone brought it back
:lol: He had posted the leather for sale and folks started roasting the fungus within the first few posts so he tried to edit it before everyone could join in but some young god was already one toe ahead of him.
83D08413-AF11-4469-B93D-A70166F2FDF4.png

Last edited:
:lol: He had posted the leather for sale and folks started roasting the fungus within the first few posts so he tried to edit it before everyone could join in but the young god robtoofresco was already one toe ahead of him.
83D08413-AF11-4469-B93D-A70166F2FDF4.png
Lol @ this being robtoogoofys new sn

I had to bump that **** on time. Pac was speaking his soul on that ****.

Last year was a hard one, but life goes on
Bumpin' my head against the wall, learnin' right from wrong
They say my ghetto instrumental, detrimental to kids
As if they can't see the misery in which they live
Blame me for the outcome, ban my records, check it

Don't have to bump this, but please respect it

Made a lot of money, seen a lot of places
And I swear I seen a peaceful smile on my mama's face

When I gave her the keys to her own house, this your land
Your only son done became a man

tenor.gif

Last edited: