Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Somebody slap me if you ever see me in some Chelsea boots. Not even joking. Dead @ eventbrite crowd tho :lol:
I just could never see myself throwing on some Chelsea boots like OOOOOOOHHHH **** I'M BOUT TO KILL THESE HOS :pimp: :pimp:. Only time I wear em is in red dead redemption. Not that they can't be finessed, they just aint for me :lol:

you gotta be wired a “certain typa way” to rock them chelsea boots.

things a lil too cute. *nail emoji*
2A63FB78-5A4A-40D3-B2F8-5E2FFC5601FD.png
Chill

AF26D274-38A9-4990-966B-60011DE382EA.jpeg

And no mfer who wears timbs to his knee caps better not say a damn thing!
65093FED-1A2C-4BAE-B644-45EEC74B68F5.png
E56F048C-073A-41E3-A72F-F639059EED14.png

***** said Timbs to his knee caps, joints ain’t that high.

Chelsea boots ain’t for me. I think about weird *** Arabs and Europeans when I see them. Creeping all the broads out.

***** posted Polo boots, I’m dying

Those boots had the g datznasty datznasty standing outside the club in the rain contemplating life after his date left him out there with a side hug to go hang out with friends she ran into.

Those boots are cursed.

“I make this look good, you wasn’t rockin it right”

“is you fly? LMK!”

Polo gets it right with their boots every now and then.

Not convincing me that the radbournes weren’t flames.

1573511826774.png

1573511865339.jpeg
If you’re starring in Hook as Rufio, yeah.

Real King of the Fall ish though so it suits you.

Boots fire 🔥. But is that a Cardigans my *****? One thing I HATE is a damn Cardigan :smh: :lol:

Speaking of....reminded me of this classic skit:

Haha yeah, it’s a cardi. :emoji_nail_care::emoji_persevere:

I used to hate them too but this particular RL Denim & Supply one took me forever to track down. The O’s love it and I never button that **** up on some late 2000’s ****. :lol:

Haha yeah, it’s a cardi. :emoji_nail_care::emoji_persevere:

I used to hate them too but this particular RL Denim & Supply one took me forever to track down. The O’s love it and I never button that **** up on some late 2000’s ****. :lol:

This just brought me back to them *****s, who thought they were cleaning up throwing on a Cardigan, V-neck and some got damn ROSARIES...potentially with an equally trash shemag or something to top it off. Y’all know exactly what I’m talking bout :lol:.

8867D688-809A-4996-8EF2-6B80D6A98BA2.gif

Brunch suppose to be slow jams, quiet storm type music......

MFers in there playing Future and DaBaby type music.

brunch is for the Nissan GTR, Infiniti coupe type n_

And the college h**** who been ran through who’s sons room, be having his name spelled out on the wall with letters from 5 and below.

them crafty h****

I like going to Brunch and day parties though! But the crowd be just as lame/hypebeasty as the Tyler the creator crowd.

we all got lameness in us :lol: :lol: :lol:
We all do corny s****

This just brought me back to them *****s, who thought they were cleaning up throwing on a Cardigan, V-neck and some got damn ROSARIES...potentially with an equally trash shemag or something to top it off. Y’all know exactly what I’m talking bout :lol:.

8867D688-809A-4996-8EF2-6B80D6A98BA2.gif
:rofl: Don’t forget the the non-prescription “nerd” glasses with or without lenses. :rofl:

701C783D-31B3-4587-901D-13FBE582A22E.jpeg

I like going to Brunch and day parties though! But the crowd be just as lame/hypebeasty as the Tyler the creator crowd.

we all got lameness in us :lol: :lol: :lol:
We all do corny s****
Is that when the animal prints come out :emoji_eyes:

Back
Top Bottom