Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Definitely ran its course.

the interviews don’t hit like they used to and all tree of them have their own independent platform so I can see why there’d be getting ready to call it quits.

Yee still a bird.

Also there’s simply a surplus of podcasts and radio shows to listen to and watch. Almost endless

Yea, I can definitely see CTG either getting his own radio show or a late night talk show by himself.

they saying yee leaving TBC
at the beginning of the year
and ctg right after

E44D7777-4644-421F-ACE1-47057E44BF14.gif

The producer, Bans and whoever oversees this ***** is stupid but this sounds hard

Man what was the name of the song where the guy and the girl were rapping back and forth and kept insulting each other under their breath? Dude would say some insulting stuff and the girl would say "what'd you say" and then he would repeat it as a compliment

Definitely ran its course.

the interviews don’t hit like they used to and all tree of them have their own independent platform so I can see why there’d be getting ready to call it quits.

Yee still a bird.

It ran it's course, because a lot of artist/stars don't **** with them, so they don't even go on the show. Add that to artist not feeling like they really need to do interviews anymore like Beyonce and Drake.

Back
Top Bottom