Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I got respect for bruh but he gotta move around :lol: and I’m not even a “Eminem culture vulture” type _, there’s a lot of nuance that he purposely skipping to pander to his white fans

He made out for real.
If I'm reading this correctly, this conviction was just (relatively speaking) for 2 false statement charges rather than unlawful firearm possession charges?
3 years seems excessive, considering he pleaded guilty.

Kodak has the DMX arrest without the DMX success. Dude is in more than he's out.

If I'm reading this correctly, this conviction was just (relatively speaking) for 2 false statement charges rather than unlawful firearm possession charges?
3 years seems excessive, considering he pleaded guilty.

Max was eight years.

It's not excessive. He plead guilty for a reason.

All the dumb “yes men”, “scragglers” and “hangers-on” around Kodak ought to be ashamed. Now y’all gone suffer for 3 years for being enablers.

the money pit finna sit for darn near 4 years. Better be thankful for 4. He’ll be home at 26 years old.

Jackboy gets released, Kodak goes in. Kodak gets released, Jackboy goes in. Them boys be rotating prison bids. smh

see this is what im talking about..doe boy should have BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

if only drama didn't get locked up smh..pooh gutta about to be everywhere next year...doe boy is about to literally put the whole city on..he's going to drop then its going to be lou then young richy otto..its crazy seeing these ****** blow up I literally grew up with all of them

Last edited:
A lot of these younger dudes show wisdom in their rhymes but show the opposite in their actions. Dudes aren’t gonna continue getting all these chances

Kodak one of the best/worst examples too, like _ you clearly KNOW better :lol: :smh:

Bruh really too raw and street for his own good. Wop was like that too tho and finally realized everything he was jeopardizing/wasting.

Hopefully he can get right. Both for himself and my own selfish enjoyment, Boosie almost washed so I need bruh out here forreal :lol:

3 years isn't bad..he'll be in his mid 20's when he gets out im sure the game will still be wide open by then...he's going to get the boosie/gucci fan support while he's locked up im sure he will be fine

Back
Top Bottom